• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Discord server

angelgail

Baronet
are yall still going to keep us up to date here?
i dont have that ,an sure some others dont eaither .
(please be kind .it just a question thanks )

shad2389

Viceroy
log out from your live world you'll see this :
Capture d’écran du 2023-12-14 19-39-09.png
clic on it , it will bring you here :
Capture d’écran du 2023-12-14 19-41-59.png
then clic where it says HERE , it should get you to FoE's discord
anyways that's how i got to FoE's discord
but would be a good idea to place it in quick links of Forum

shad2389

Viceroy
This was already answered in the announcement:
( for the time being. )
does'nt this imply that what Demeter7 , Nessie and others here are worryed about will happen ?
in my opinion it realy looks like it
recently INNO don't realy seem to care about feedback
it's almost as if they want us to be silent and accept what ever they'll decide to throw at us in the game without us having a say in it

Yekk

Viceroy
This was already answered in the announcement:
You have seen how Discord has been mis-acting. To move these forums there would be the same as taking your final exams at a rock concert. These forums may not be perfect but they have worked for years. Discord where thousands of players, who for the most part are not testing here, are all going 1000 directions at once does not. It is a well meaning mob but a mob gets nothing done. It only helps a lazy leader who can pick and choose how to "Julius Caesar" that mob to his current direction. We all know how Julius turned out. No professional company would take what works and replace it with what does not.

shad2389

Viceroy
on live forum i got this as answer :
it's not a step we would take without extensive analysis and preparation.

i realy hope they won't replace it by discord , forums are already not verry active i fear that if they do the change for discord and remove forum that what i said :
it's almost as if they want us to be silent and accept what ever they'll decide to throw at us in the game without us having a say in it
is INNO's true intention
cause i think discord won't be as active as forum and forums are already not verry active for amount of players who are active per server so the player feedback will be ignored eaven more if discord replaces forum