• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Difficulty scale on the battlefields

AllamHRK

Baronet
It is more than necessary to implement a scale system for negotiations and battles beyond friction levels only on the battlefield. It is not ready for beginning players, we are totally lucky because everything depends on it, since the quantity of goods requested in each trade is totally random as well as the difficulty of the fights. (Disregarding the difficulty of friction)

What I mean is ... for example in negotiations the quantity of goods requested can be 4, 5 or 6, 6 being 100% lucky to be able to resolve the negotiation without spending. And these quantities are random regardless of the friction%. There are days when you can do 5 or 10 trades and there are days when you can't do 1 if you want, because in the first duel there is already a negotiation of 6 goods that you can rarely get through without spending diamonds. Yesterday I tried 11 times to solve the first duel by negotiating and I couldn't because there were 6 goods ordered.

On the other side we have the battles, which are also in the same situation since the combinations of units and quantities of waves (1 or 2) are also totally random regardless of the existing friction%. Sometimes you can't do more than 1 or 2 fights simply because at the beginning of the duels you see 2 fights followed by 2 waves with opposing mixed units (artillery and heavy units for example).

Summing up as stated at the beginning, these battlegrounds are totally up to luck for beginners. I understand that for veteran players who have a high attack bonus this is not a problem, but for novice players this is not possible.

What I propose is simple, implement the same system that exists in guild expeditions where you have a scale from easy, difficult to the extreme in a linear and fair way. That way if you are a beginner and have a low bonus you know that you will only be able to duel at the easy level, if you evolve your attack bonus you will be able to fight at the most difficult levels. That way you know exactly how far you can fight and negotiate with your current conditions of attack and goods.

Or at least implement the option of extra shift from the friends' tavern to the battlefields too, because as it is this is worse than those games of chance, built with a single objective to make you spend in the game.

Please do something.

Arwaren

Squire
The solution is simple. Get a lot of events building with military boost and where you can produce goods. Build the Great Building.
Everyone was weak, but they got better and better. After some time you will be strong too... it only requires time.