• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Did we ever find out why "billions" is marked with a "G" in game????

I tried looking in the forums but people just say billions, but in the game billions is represented by the letter "G" and not "B" ???? In german, the name for billions starts with an M so....who did this and did they not know the metric system???

There is actually a need for "G" if people ever reach a googleplex of coins/supply/medals. I'm not sure if anyone has reached the trillions yet, maybe they made that an "I" just to mess with people.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
they use metric prefixes which apart from the US and some 3rd world countries is pretty ubiquitous (and even in the US metric prefixes are used for computer stuff).

K = kilo = thousand
M = mega = million is coincidental.
G = giga = US billion
T = tera = US trillion
P = peta = US quadrillion if we should get there ;)

BeeVee

Squire
they use metric prefixes which apart from the US and some 3rd world countries is pretty ubiquitous (and even in the US metric prefixes are used for computer stuff).

K = kilo = thousand
M = mega = million is coincidental.
G = giga = US billion
T = tera = US trillion
P = peta = US quadrillion if we should get there ;)
But then again, in Saint Patrick event they used Q as prefix.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
But then again, in Saint Patrick event they used Q as prefix.
Yea, that one was weird imo. Originally they had it as aa - not sure why they went Q instead of P. I guess we'll have to get 1000T coins to find out if they did the same thing with normal quantities.