• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Did the Story Questline Break?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7942
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

Or am I missing something. I've been long into the Oceanic Future story questline and I think the last ones were titled "Rumble in the Deep": Scout Coral Kingdom then "Loud Sounds": Contribute 60 fp's to a GB. Then suddenly recently I've been getting CE and TE storyline quests; Madman the Martyr, The King of the Desert, Tomorrow's Land. What happened here?

DeletedUser7059

1) Did you before those quests come up research something in CO/TE research tree?
2) Did you before those quests come up negotiate/win some province in CO/TE map?

DeletedUser7942

1) Did you before those quests come up research something in CO/TE research tree?
2) Did you before those quests come up negotiate/win some province in CO/TE map?
Oh god, you know I think I did grab one last territory I left behind for a Fall Event quest, sheesh lol didn't even occur to me that would have triggered more Story line quests from before.

DeletedUser7942

The quests are not linear, they're dynamic in that they're tied to various ingame actions. So you receive them in whatever order you meet the criteria for receiving them. That includes sometimes getting them even later on than you would expect. :p
Yes, threw me for a loop that's for sure. I had no idea the story line could go back on itself like that. I think I would like it if it were separate somehow maybe so I could have continued doing my OF story line without this disruption though.