• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5625

Hello, since 2 weeks I stuck with the game completely, because there is no chance to get badly needed items on the market.
My only chance would be to use diamonds.
My question: Why should I spend money for the Beta version of a game?
From my point of view, I do FOE a favor to test the game.
Babs299

DeletedUser5625

Wow, thats a very polite answer!
Pls delete my account.
Thx

NormaJeane

Viceroy
@babs299: Your best chance to acquire the goods you need - without using Forge Points and/or diamonds - is indeed to join a guild.
Also, on Beta there is no real need to buy diamonds, all active Beta-players are awarded with diamonds after each update ;)

P.S. @BetaTest03: Your comment is not a real constructive contribution... imho there is no need to be so harsh on a relative new tester/player.

urine luck

Baronet
the beta server is imo no different than the live servers because the few bugs that occur have such little impact on the game

DeletedUser5625

@BetaTest03, before you open up your mouth so wide.... inform yourself, how long and how far a person is on this beta server.
I just finished the iron time...what should I post here, when I didn't find any bugs?
if you need to get rid of some aggression...do it somewhere else ;)

@anybody else... thank you ! :)

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I have unapproved the posts of BetaTest03 in this thread (which means they will no longer be visible), for the obvious reason that they were mainly impolite towards other forum users.

Also I will close this thread now, since I believe the OP has been given a constructive answer ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.