• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Diamonds promised for last Thursday still not arrived

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) Compare diamond count with diamond count of last week...
Expected: According to the changelog 1.79, we should get 500 diamonds
Observed: got nothing so far.... (note: I did not spend any diamond in between)

Issue Description (10/10): According to the Changelog 1.79 we should be awarded 500 diamonds. The changelog says that a bug has occured - but now it's already Wednesday.... I hope that Inno did not forget about the diamonds...

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.80.ae02810 (29.06.2016 16:14), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 22,0,0,192, Windows 10, Opera 38.0.2220.31, 1920x942, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: I don't see any bug report about this in the bugs forum...

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
They'll be given out when it's possible to give them out again. At the moment there is no estimate date for that.

Andi47

Overlord
Seems to be quite convenient that giving diamonds to all beta users from time to time does not work since quite some time (still got no diamonds...) - Now, with the new Temple of Relics and the extremely low chance to get blueprints, players might be inclined to buy some diamonds for getting more blueprints....

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
If you're implying that it's done on purpose, let me assure you it's not. You'll notice the message in the changelog thread first said the diamonds are given out, because the tool was already used - it didn't work, the diamonds weren't credited. Don't think it's easy having to explain all the time why they're not given out - I'd love to simply give them out (it would also help me and the rest of the team with testing too) but it's not possible.

While I can understand everyone's frustration, we will simply have to be patient till the problem is fixed. That could be in a day or two, could be in several days. Unfortunately we don't have an estimate fix date and can only apologize for the problem in the meantime.

Andi47

Overlord
Sorry - I don't imply that it is done on purpose - I just say it comes convenient for Inno.

I hope, the tool will be fixed soon.