• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Diamonds got to overpowerd this area!

DeletedUser1526

In the server I play on(Norway). All players that go all in diamond earn some much points that no other can compete. Diamonds I guess went to Overpowered this age. It suck, maybe I am gonna quite.

DeletedUser2752

You should say premiums got overpowered, saying that diamonds were overpowered made me feel like we shouldn't be getting these free diamonds from the beta server :p

DeletedUser1526

That is actually has become a problem with the, the beta server, everyone gets diamond. Leading too get harder to predict the outcome of diamond bought buildings. Me myself only care of my position on the rank on my national server. I have so far only used real money to buy expansion. But if I have to spend more than a couple of dollars/euros(or whatever curensies(probably spelled wrong)) for each age that is realesed to be part of thee top, I think I will pass and quit.

Of course innogames doing a business, and no disrespect for them wanting some money for the enjoyment they have bring to a lot of people. I have playerd this game over a year, and I have seen players spend a lot of money,have not been available to beat the most hardcore FoE gamer, doing battels nearly every day.. But this is not a fact more with the new age, the premium stats went to far, getting to much pints vs non premium.

DeletedUser2752

I thought it makes it easier, if they notice that there is a sudden jump in the point increases from ME players, they should know that it's either the ME buildings, the premium buildings, or battle points. Since a lot of us can't get access to the normal buildings immediately, they should be able to pinpoint it on premium structures.

DeletedUser1526

Well sudden point increase of the premium building is not that scare me, but more the 5/6(Guess that when the next age will come out) month effect of the building. If you do not have the wallet to pay the premium stuff, you can not compete with theme anymore. Because the film making studio and luxury house, will win this game.

DeletedUser

The problem with diamonds is not the premiumbuildings nor that we (usual players) gets a tiny bit of diamonds sometimes, it's the fact that you can do everything with diamonds. The problem lies in the players that actually buy their way though the entire game and all the events. And as always, from InnoGames perspective, sure they earn a lot of ca$h by doing so, what they don't realise is that it will eventually kill the game.

You don't trust me? Give me a newly created test account and unlimited diamonds and I'll have a fully develloped ME city with all aviable continents conquered, within some hours.

It's also very boring to see players whos cities are just a big bomb of diamonds. I mean FFS, even the roads are premium!?! The same applies to GBs, they just get that 1 BP and then they can buy all the remaining 8 BPs and ALL the goods!? Seriusly? And the same applies to events. Its not particulary fun to see me and other players to work hard each event, to just se some big-wallet-prick that buys all the things he needs. That is not an event, I would rather call it a supermarket.

You see what I mean? Everything is just about diamonds. Sure, I totally agree that you need to make profit in order to keep the game alive, but remember that there's a clear difference between profit and greed...

The most sad however is that I've already proposed a suggestion that would balance this out, and still DON'T affect the profit that InnoGames would make. However, that suggestion never got implemented, as usual.

Summary of the suggestion:

Create a premium market where players can trade more "exclusive" stuff with each other (player with player), for instance:

1 BP -> 180 diamonds.
56 diamonds -> 300 medals.
100 medals -> 1 unattached unit.
1 BP -> 400 medals.
1 unattached unit -> 30 diamonds.
300 diamonds -> 200 goods.

All offers are player made, this means that there is no free stuff in here. Everything in this market are offers by players, including the diamonds. So there's no loss in value as the diamonds (for instance) just change owner, not value.

DeletedUser

You already realized you can't compete with people that spent a lot of money on this game.
Now stop competing/comparing yourself to them. Problem solved? Have you been playing from day1 of the server start? No? Why would you bother about the ranking within the top10 or whatever then anyway, you'll never catch up if you are some weeks behind even if they weren't using diamonds.

DeletedUser

Well sudden point increase of the premium building is not that scare me, but more the 5/6(Guess that when the next age will come out) month effect of the building. If you do not have the wallet to pay the premium stuff, you can not compete with theme anymore. Because the film making studio and luxury house, will win this game.

lol

if you are happy with playing this game then you win :p

if someone has 100 times the points of you it doesn't change your town or the way you play

In the server I play on(Norway). All players that go all in diamond earn some much points that no other can compete. Diamonds I guess went to Overpowered this age. It suck, maybe I am gonna quite.
please quit:
but tell everyone that you only quit because other have more points

its like selling your house and move elsewhere because the neighbors has bigger trees

fact:
points are only good for one thing: ..... comparison
the guy with the bigger one is the winner

it's the fact that you can do everything with diamonds
I can do everything WITHOUT using diamonds :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4008

You give a penny but you sit in front.

This is our world not of the game

DeletedUser4705

Over the ages, pretty much all of the premium production buildings literally have twice the efficiency per square hour over the strongest non premium production building of that age. The film studio at the moment puts down ~210 p/sh. That number alone is absolutely ridiculous. At 210, that's almost as powerful as a 20 square goat farm, and that was considered the most powerful early game production building before the waves of age releases, beginning at CA.

The premium model should be cut down to a certain extent.

DeletedUser4008

It is true...but i do not want change nothing except the power of diamons in events.
This is the big problem from my point of view

DeletedUser

True :p But not as fast :)

The fact still remains:

New account + unlimited diamonds = Fully ME city within some hours :)

You also need some coins and supplies to unlock researches so that will slow u down to few weeks.
Anyways on topic, yes ME diamond buildings got a major massive boost in relation to non-premium buildings. Speaking both directly per tile values biggest increase ever, and also indirectly due to huge size making getting motivated so much easier it's a non issue now with 20 film studios while with 60 deli shops it was harder. Need a lot of things working for you in order to keep up with heavy diamond cities and the most important of them is your competition just not being nearly as good, stable and effective as you. Cause if they are, u can't keep up :p

DeletedUser

You also need some coins and supplies to unlock researches so that will slow u down to few weeks.

Nope :) You can purchase coins and resources for diamonds if you dont have enough for the technology :)

EDIT: If I don't remember wrong, it costs 60 diamonds regardless of the sum of coins/resources that you buy :) So 250'000 resources cost 60 diamonds, and 30'000 resources cost 60 diamonds aswell :)

DeletedUser1418

The problem with diamonds is not the premiumbuildings nor that we (usual players) gets a tiny bit of diamonds sometimes, it's the fact that you can do everything with diamonds. The problem lies in the players that actually buy their way though the entire game and all the events. And as always, from InnoGames perspective, sure they earn a lot of ca$h by doing so, what they don't realise is that it will eventually kill the game.

You don't trust me? Give me a newly created test account and unlimited diamonds and I'll have a fully develloped ME city with all aviable continents conquered, within some hours.

It's also very boring to see players whos cities are just a big bomb of diamonds. I mean FFS, even the roads are premium!?! The same applies to GBs, they just get that 1 BP and then they can buy all the remaining 8 BPs and ALL the goods!? Seriusly? And the same applies to events. Its not particulary fun to see me and other players to work hard each event, to just se some big-wallet-prick that buys all the things he needs. That is not an event, I would rather call it a supermarket.

You see what I mean? Everything is just about diamonds. Sure, I totally agree that you need to make profit in order to keep the game alive, but remember that there's a clear difference between profit and greed...

The most sad however is that I've already proposed a suggestion that would balance this out, and still DON'T affect the profit that InnoGames would make. However, that suggestion never got implemented, as usual.

Summary of the suggestion:

Create a premium market where players can trade more "exclusive" stuff with each other (player with player), for instance:

1 BP -> 180 diamonds.
56 diamonds -> 300 medals.
100 medals -> 1 unattached unit.
1 BP -> 400 medals.
1 unattached unit -> 30 diamonds.
300 diamonds -> 200 goods.

All offers are player made, this means that there is no free stuff in here. Everything in this market are offers by players, including the diamonds. So there's no loss in value as the diamonds (for instance) just change owner, not value.

The price per FP in MT even doubled.... talk about greed, I present you InnoGames :)

DeletedUser2752

FPs still cost 50 diamonds for me... (yes, I'm in the ME ;))