• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Diamond Ring Hotel still planned to come?

Andi47

Overlord
There are already some announcements for the new era (August episode of Inno TV, showing a few new buildings and announcing the new era to come "soon") - and we still have no 2nd GB for Tomorrow era. Is this still planned to come?

DeletedUser6220

Since the blog post of Innogames for the tomorrow era also shows the second GB it is something like "officially announced", not only spoiler info from forum members...
I also think that this question has to be answered asap!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In this image we can see the second great building, and in game NO.

82b89-clip-942kb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably they are still thinking which should be the characteristics of it !!!!!!!!!
In my opinion with the characteristics the GB expexted to have it is much better they didn't inserted it in the game.
At least know you collect BPs only of a one :) (not that I build it anyway ).

DeletedUser

Also a topic that maybe relates to the new age a little – we know that there are ongoing discussions about implementation of the second Great Building for the Tomorrow Age. Are we going to do it? When? Why is this taking so long? The answers are rather obvious: it’s taking a while, because we were forced to handle many things that we did not expect, so the product management had to adjust the plans accordingly. It’s not forgotten though, it will be implemented.

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?5180-Statement-from-the-Product-Management-team

conqueror9

Regent
"Also a topic that maybe relates to the new age a little – we know that there are ongoing discussions about implementation of the second Great Building for the Tomorrow Age. Are we going to do it? When? Why is this taking so long? The answers are rather obvious: it’s taking a while, because we were C, so the product management had to adjust the plans accordingly. It’s not forgotten though, it will be implemented."

The statement seems
If we do not report any bugs, then they were not " forced to handle many things that we did not expect", so the product management no need adjust the plans accordingly. Then it will be implemented.

Am I right ?

DeletedUser3499

It's still in the pipeline, and we were told on the EN forums that it should come before or with the FE on live which means it should be released pretty soon...

How the hell can a whole new Era get put on beta before the second TE GB? I mean seriously guys, who's making decisions over there...One GB can't take that much work.

conqueror9

Regent
How the hell can a whole new Era get put on beta before the second TE GB? I mean seriously guys, who's making decisions over there...One GB can't take that much work.

Perhaps that GB is quite different
Diamond Ring Hotel..... with its name, you should aware, it may give diamonds..may be they are still discussing amount of diamond ( hope the scenario remain are to discuss is either 5k or 4 k diamond )