• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Diamond Expansion option gone

DeletedUser4953

I have roughly 1500 diamonds in stock and when I click the expansion tab to buy more land there's no option to do such a thing. The only available choice is the medal (Victory) expansion (too few medals to use it). I have reloaded the game but the option is still gone.

Are we only allowed to buy a certain amount of diamond expansions? Or is it a bug?

DeletedUser

You receive two expansions per era, you've probably got all up in the late Middle Ages.
Enter into another era(Colonial Era) and will appear other two diamonds expansions.

DeletedUser1279

What are the maximums for "purchasing expansions? Curious as to the maximum medals and diamonds needed for new expansions before those options are no longer available.

DeletedUser2752

You start out with two for the Bronze age, then gain two more for every consecutive age which makes a total of 22 you can buy when you reach the CE (which costs a total of 13,200 diamonds). These expansions stack, so you can wait until the PME before buying all the 20 premium expansions available up until that point.