• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Defensive Bonus Feedback

DeletedUser

• World:Beta
  • Browser and Version:Chrome Version 37.0.2062.124 m with only the built in Flash enabled
  • Overview of the bug:We seem to have lost the Defensive Bonus feedback in GvG. When I mouseover a sector that does not belong to our guild, whether or not i'ts under siege, if I DO NOT have 8 units in my current army window I get a rather misleading message that I need to have 8 units to replace the army. Once I do have 8 units that it says that my guild doesn't own the sector. In neither case am I provided with information regarding the composition of the army NOR the defensive bonus for that sector. We seem to have lost access to that information.
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:Every time
  • Urgency:Critical
  • Preventative Actions: Revert to the previous behavior
  • Summary:We've lost the ability to examine defensive bonuses and garrison army composition in opponent owned sectors.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:Yes