• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Debugging stats left in Beta version

DeletedUser8335

so it's ok to keep playing, correct? had no idea what i was seeing.

ZENA

Marquis
found this as well and this is what i found in fox explaination

and again INNO MUST UPDATE THY WEBSITE

Watch DRM content on Firefox
Digital Rights Management (DRM) is technology that enables online video and audio services to enforce that the content they provide is used in accordance with their requirements. This technology may restrict some of the things you can do in the browser. While some DRM-controlled content can be viewed using the Adobe Flash or Microsoft Silverlight plugin, many services are moving towards HTML5 video that requires a different DRM mechanism called a Content Decryption Module (CDM).

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
What you're seeing is a performance tracking tool, and has zero effect on gameplay (so feel free to play as usual and just ignore it for the time being). It will be removed with another game update. :)

As for the 'website update', it's been mentioned already that a move away from Flash is in the works. This will however take some time as the game is not small and that task is not in any way minor.

ZENA

Marquis
I did not update my firefox every time it ask for update i say no
but thank you for forward it

DeletedUser

found this as well and this is what i found in fox explaination

and again INNO MUST UPDATE THY WEBSITE

Watch DRM content on Firefox
Digital Rights Management (DRM) is technology that enables online video and audio services to enforce that the content they provide is used in accordance with their requirements. This technology may restrict some of the things you can do in the browser. While some DRM-controlled content can be viewed using the Adobe Flash or Microsoft Silverlight plugin, many services are moving towards HTML5 video that requires a different DRM mechanism called a Content Decryption Module (CDM).
if you want to watch videos from InnoGames you don't need flash :p

because they are all on youtube and without DRM :rolleyes:

DeletedUser8336

As for the 'website update', it's been mentioned already that a move away from Flash is in the works. This will however take some time as the game is not small and that task is not in any way minor.

Any info about what engine will be used instead of Flash? HTML5?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Any info about what engine will be used instead of Flash? HTML5?
I'm sure if more info can be provided, Zarok Dai will share it. :) That may not necessarily be done for this particular matter as it may not be considered relevant. The code itself is a background topic - the important information for anyone is that a move from Flash is in the work and that's already being communicated.