• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Dead Slinger unable to be retrained

DeletedUser5608

• World: Dunarsund zz
  • Browser and Version: 1.35.26399 (22.09.2014 15:37), jampots (92902), zz1, en_US, MAC 15,0,0,152, Mac OS 10.9.4, Safari Version/7.0.6, 1268x633, OpenGL (352 MB VRAM)
  • Overview of the bug: After a battle clicking on one of my slinger barracks revealed a full complement of slingers, but the second slinger had no health bars remaining (and so presumably had not survived the battle) There was no opportunity to retrain him and no idle icon was present.
  • Screenshots: see below
  • How often this occurs: Once only in the short time i have been playing the game
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions Refreshing the screen enabled me to retrain as normal
  • Summary: no option to retrain a dead slinger
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: it was reported in the changelog regression 1.33 mission thread (4th post), and was thought to have been fixed.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: A refresh of the screen resets barracks options to those expected.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 18.44.40.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 18.44.40.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 14

Amy Steele

Regent
No further replies so archiving this thread. If anyone else experiences this issue please post in this thread.