• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Dare importanza alla difesa dei giocatori

DeletedUser4106

Hello everyone, first of all I apologize for my English, and indeed for the translation of google: D, then write it in a very simple way.
The problem that I would make is this: I G.B. defensive, at this point in the game, where most of the players at the top of the standings has the 130-150% attack have become an incredible uselessness ... I ended up with a super strong neighborhood, indeed, the strongest since it is composed of the top of the standings and every day I get attacked and defeated by a score of players, never mind, I'm not here to complain about this, the problem is that I I have more than 400% in defense and every time the opponent does not lose even one unit ... in fact, lose it and not 1 or 2 notches on a single unit ... Absurd ... as well not have G.B. or headlights sighting ... so if I do not make out even one unit only occupy space, and certainly not for sure I will strive to build other buildings that give defense .... the result would be the same without them ... So, do not say to make a player invincible, but at least embarrass the attacker ... Do not kid yourself by saying that the game is more balanced because it is not ... In this game the defense has been overshadowed and it is a pity, because the fighting would be the most beautiful ...
Think about it, I've spent lots of diamonds to buy headlights and projects for GB defensive buildings that do not serve absolutely nothing, especially in view of a possible war between guilds

---------------------

Buongiorno a tutti, prima di tutto mi scuso per il mio inglese, anzi per la traduzione di google :D, quindi scriverò in maniera molto semplice.
Il problema che vorrei esporre è questo : I G.B. difensivi, arrivati a questo punto del gioco, dove la maggior parte dei giocatori nella parte alta della classifica ha il 130-150% in attacco sono diventati di un inutilità incredibile... Sono capitato con un vicinato super forte, anzi, il più forte visto che è composto dai primi della classifica e ogni giorno vengo attaccato e sconfitto da una ventina di giocatori, poco male, non sono qui per lamentarmi di questo, il problema è che io ho più del 400% in difesa e ogni volta l'avversario non perde nemmeno una unità...anzi, perde si e no 1 o 2 tacchette su una singola unità... Assurdo... tanto vale non avere G.B. o fari di avvistamento... tanto se non faccio fuori nemmeno una unità occupano solo spazio, e di sicuro non mi impegnero di certo a costruire altri edifici che diano difesa.... il risultato sarebbe il medesimo anche senza di essi... Quindi, non dico di rendere invincibile un giocatore, ma almeno, mettere in difficoltà l'attaccante... Non prendiamoci in giro dicendo che il gioco è più equilibrato perchè non lo è... In questo gioco la difesa è stata messa in secondo piano ed è un peccato, perchè i combattimenti sarebbero più belli...
Pensateci un attimo, io ho speso tantissimi diamanti per comprare fari e progetti per i G.B. difensivi, edifici che non servono assolutamente a nulla, sopratutto in vista di un eventuale guerra tra gilde

maxbergheim

Squire
is true. I think we should change the defensive bonuses of Deal and St. Basil from 100% defense to 50-50% defense and attack, as with Zeus, Casteldelmonte, Aachen.

piohh

Baronet
We don't need any changes... all units incl. IA Units can't attack her city... only PA Units. And its fact, you don't lose nothing after attack, no unkit, no time and so on. 50-50% ist to hard incl. IA Units and thats a game not your RL. Where is the problem if 1-3 Player attack you with your defence bonus? If you don't have any defence bonus 20-30 player will attack you...

and if you spend tons of diamonts to get more than 200% Defence its only your option. I get something more with that space as you with you Watchfires... 9 Watchfires = 36% Defence = 1 Highrise = 42.000 Gold/24h x 100 Days = 4.2 Million of Gold = 14.000 Global Points

and what you get at this time for your Watchfires?

Last edited:

DeletedUser4106

You do not lose anything? Looting what are they? also if during the war between guilds will be inserted more ways to damage the opponent losses will be even greater, do as you like, then do not complain if the players put only 2 spearmen in defense, so nothing changes;), I'm also not complaining because I spent diamonds, I complain because the factor defense sucks ... it is absurd that a defense of more than 400% and 8 tank in defense, the opponent does not lose even 2 notches of his tank ...

then, mine is just a suggestion, they do as they please ...

Last edited by a moderator:

piohh

Baronet
But thats your problem if u spend Diamonts for your defence, noone say do it. You loose no units if 100 player attack you and Inno don't like unbreakable defences. Only the attacker lose Unkits and for what? With random Defences each day some player will lose more Units and he get some less points. If you have no defence all players get some more points and you have more Vistits of attacks. point this out...

DeletedUser4106

What do you escape from impenetrable defense and striker who does not lose even one unit? there are also routes means ...

piohh

Baronet
than change your defences. It's not the best way to use like 8 Tanks, 8 Amored cars or 8 sniper... mix them and its ok. if he get more than 20 demage points you can be lucky... and if he have 20 of players like you he need to stop fighting after the 20 Fights...

defencesgusou.png

he lose 3 Units and all is fine for me and I have only 240% Defence...

DeletedUser4106

Immagine.jpgImmagine2.jpgImmagine3.jpgImmagine4.jpg 125/140%ATT VS my404%...

as you have said to me that no one forces me to buy diamonds, I can tell you that no one forces anyone to do more than 20 fights a day ... my wanted to be constructive criticism ... then up to you if the game looks good so for me it is the same, but do not tell me that is balanced

Last edited by a moderator:

piohh

Baronet
and now? each player get demage and need to change units... and what you get?

and now a tank with 30 Attack do nothing against the most units... of PA...

DeletedUser4106

who loses the will to attack me and I do not pillage, since I have invested in the defense should be a bit 'more difficult to overcome ... but then again, I do not care, that's okay

piohh

Baronet
really, really, really...

I don't get any watchfire on my first publice server in germany, and why?

1 or 2 player attack me and each of them lose some healhpoints or units. I have only 190% Defence on this server and I use the space before I will add watchfire for nothing some other buildings. Sure with your 404% in IA I think noone will attack you... but for what this space of 101 fields?

its a game and player need to get a chance to take some cities. I need nearly 10 Minutes if I fight manual against a defence of more than 350%. I spend some time for fights and I spend some space for barracks and population to fight. I take the risc to lose this or this units and the cost the reqruit them.

And now all is fine and the only thing if some player cries about some player attack them is plundering, but I never take any goods if a player use a correct defence of her age. At this point he don't lose nothing If I attack him...

DeletedUser4106

I understand very well your point of view, if the game was mine I would change anything, but it does not matter in the end is just a game: D and at the time I also have 135 in attack and that's okay. Greetings to all

DeletedUser

really, really, really... I don't get any watchfire on my first publice server in germany, and why?

In my world, my hood has 6 of the top10 players, everyone is in PE and I'm at top of it as 2.8M point non-diamond player. I have zero defense bonus, not a single watchfire, no Deal Castle(used to have one on lvl10 for medals, but razed it later), no Basil. I'm prolly the only player in my entire hood to have no defense bonuses. And I keep 8 tank defense so everyone could beat it for 19.5k points. I just never saw any reason to waste 10% of my town space so I could cause some attacker 1 or 2 more dead units. Just weird others are noticing how weak defense bonuses are when they have been out for 10 months soon :p

But if something changes with guild wars, I got the WFs ready in my inventory and I can always launch the GBs. Just no need yet.

DeletedUser4106

you want to change? according to their defense that's okay, you have the GB in defense or you do not have them does not change anything, to eliminate a single unit in case of attack will not be enough in defense ... 1000% (joke): D