• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Daily Task

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
As above
Details
As Above
Balance
N/a
Abuse Prevention
N/a
Summary
As above
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Didnt see
Well, i am kind of surprised i have not seen such idea (probably i am blind)

Why this game does not have daily task?
Example of task:

1. Do x fights on GB
2. Do x fights on GvG
3. Do X fights (at all)
4. Collect X goods
5. Collect X coins or supplies.
6. Motivate X players
7. Visit X nejgbours
8. Spend X FP

Quests can be daily, weekly, monthly etc

IG started with daily login rewards - nice. Why not create daily tasks etc.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Daily challenge (1)
RQ (virtually infinite)
Events DQ (50%+ of the time)

I thought that were plenty daily quests with good (enough) rewards. For rewards especially the events DQ. On top of the event mini games.

Game cant have "too much activity...."
but okey, i see you totally dont see those quest, you have never seen them etc. Sad, but as always, forum is "no" because some ppl dont need it.

You should make statements not about your "need" or if it is "currently too much or not too much things to do"
Noone is forced to do any activity. Noone is forced to play GvG GB, Build Great buildings, do Expeditions etc. And you all just evaluate this idea on your personal basis, sad.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Game cant have "too much activity...."
but okey, i see you totally dont see those quest, you have never seen them etc. Sad, but as always, forum is "no" because some ppl dont need it.

You should make statements not about your "need" or if it is "currently too much or not too much things to do"
Noone is forced to do any activity. Noone is forced to play GvG GB, Build Great buildings, do Expeditions etc. And you all just evaluate this idea on your personal basis, sad.
It's just objectively. There are already 3 different types of daily quests. An 4th, 5th, etc. would add little "new" stuff to the table that can endure further developments of the game. The concept is solid but the game is in an position where it'll add little more than what's already present.
If you're curious, I've not voted against or in favour. Cause it's an solid concept but doesn't bring something new long term.

jovada

Regent
Personaly i think there is more then enough to do, and if you want to play more you have the choice to open a second and a third world and more.

It's just objectively. There are already 3 different types of daily quests.
Requrent quest are not daily quest. You can only 1, 2 or 3 in one time. And there is no "reward" for doing 10 - 100 - 1000 of them.
Daily task - which you can choose - they are dumb, same as req, you must do sth extra. Pay, do negs, fight, etc. Not my point
3rd type? I Dont see them - events are something else.

I want sthing that is just being done while playing. It is not giving new "obligations" for you. You just play, the quest are very simple and you finish them.
For some players - wchich do not know GvG, or other things (some player avoid GB w/o reason, other Expedition), they would do them just to finish the task.

Prizes would be given after completing 5-10-15 of those daily quest.
there would be some "longer" weekly and montly quest. Nothing much to do extra. If you play this game for 100% - you do everything of the game. It would do "itself" while playing

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Requrent quest are not daily quest. You can only 1, 2 or 3 in one time. And there is no "reward" for doing 10 - 100 - 1000 of them.
Daily task - which you can choose - they are dumb, same as req, you must do sth extra. Pay, do negs, fight, etc. Not my point
3rd type? I Dont see them - events are something else.

I want sthing that is just being done while playing. It is not giving new "obligations" for you. You just play, the quest are very simple and you finish them.
For some players - wchich do not know GvG, or other things (some player avoid GB w/o reason, other Expedition), they would do them just to finish the task.

Prizes would be given after completing 5-10-15 of those daily quest.
there would be some "longer" weekly and montly quest. Nothing much to do extra. If you play this game for 100% - you do everything of the game. It would do "itself" while playing
RQ is debatable an infinite daily. However DC already is what you've described. Like or hate it, events have rush and daily quests. Idk how you'll define a daily quest. However events feature every 24h an additional quest and most of the time an event is running anyways. So, arguable they're stackable dailies that are 50%+ of the time available

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately since this idea did not get the required amount of support, I cannot forward it.

Status
Not open for further replies.