• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Daily Task

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
As above
Details
As Above
Balance
N/a
Abuse Prevention
N/a
Summary
As above
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Didnt see
Well, i am kind of surprised i have not seen such idea (probably i am blind)

Why this game does not have daily task?
Example of task:

1. Do x fights on GB
2. Do x fights on GvG
3. Do X fights (at all)
4. Collect X goods
5. Collect X coins or supplies.
6. Motivate X players
7. Visit X nejgbours
8. Spend X FP

Quests can be daily, weekly, monthly etc

IG started with daily login rewards - nice. Why not create daily tasks etc.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Emberguard

Emperor
Other Games has usually like 10 same task every day. some milestones for task, rewards for doing 1 -5-10 task daily etc.

And its daily. And i also want weekly task and montly task.

Daily Challenges has a weekly reward as well

And there's Recurring Quests for things like gain happiness, collect coins, collect supplies etc. If anything the interface for Recurring Quests could be improved to be more inline with what you're after. Particularly given there's a (2,000 was it?) abort limit already in place which could be adjusted to Recurring Quests completed instead if need be.

Daily Challenges has a weekly reward as well

And there's Recurring Quests for things like gain happiness, collect coins, collect supplies etc. If anything the interface for Recurring Quests could be improved to be more inline with what you're after. Particularly given there's a (2,000 was it?) abort limit already in place which could be adjusted to Recurring Quests completed instead if need be.
well you can do max 3 at a time, finish one, do next.

In other games you are doing in one time many daily quest, which are limitted to ONE per day.
I know we have recuring quest,
but why not another quests?

More task - more rewards. and more reason to play game. Win - win for players and IG

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I do not like the suggestion - there already is lots to do in FoE - I do not want to bother with such a thing.

Also: why should you get multiple rewards for doing the same thing - you want to have tasks "do X battles in GBG" and you still want to get the rewards from the individual battles???

And why should all games have the same features - then you would only need one game

I do not like the suggestion - there already is lots to do in FoE - I do not want to bother with such a thing.

Also: why should you get multiple rewards for doing the same thing - you want to have tasks "do X battles in GBG" and you still want to get the rewards from the individual battles???

And why should all games have the same features - then you would only need one game
a lot to do? What?
WG few clicks, GVG? 20-30 minutes at 8 PM?
GB? Come on, you just come in for races - if yo uhave server where wars happens or you fight every 4 hrs when chessboard.
Come on, when Monday after GB come, it is so boring untill thursday....

a lot to do? What?
WG few clicks, GVG? 20-30 minutes at 8 PM?
GB? Come on, you just come in for races - if yo uhave server where wars happens or you fight every 4 hrs when chessboard.
Come on, when Monday after GB come, it is so boring untill thursday....
Sounds like you havent hit the space ages o_O the space ages + the st paddies event is a full time job

Sounds like you havent hit the space ages o_O the space ages + the st paddies event is a full time job
i am at titan ;)
no it is not, when you play 10hrs a day you have plenty of time to do everything. And still maaaaaany spare time for just talking in guild which could be spend on doing some task.

This event is turbo easy. You vspend 5 minutes once for an hour or sth like this. Nothing special.

....are you saying you do 10 hrs a day? If yes.... that's more hours than a full time job xD
i do it during day, during work. Its game, you play when you have possibility to open it.
My game is opened since 7 AM till midnight, office work etc so i am able to open it in work and do secotr in GB, or event or other things. No big deal.

You do realize that most people don’t have the opportunity to invest that much time?

I‘d say I’m spending quite some time on it too, but 10hrs daily is another benchmark.

Playing more citys might be the way for you, instead of requesting more tasks that most of the playerbase won’t be able to fullfill cause they can’t or won’t spend as much time on the game as you. Which might be the reason this gets mostly downvoted. No front though.

Plus, wouldn’t say that copying every aspect of mobile gaming, especially the cashgrabbing ones, will be what the game needs. First it’s gonna be daily login bonus, then it’s gonna be more daily/weekly tasks, then it’s gonna be premium passes to get more/better rewards out of them, and sooner or later we’ll have the same heavily pay to win oriented system 90% of mobile games have - which is exactly why there’s only like a handful native mobile games I can actually enjoy, tops. And we’re already kinda getting that with the silver/gold eventpasses and the golden upgrade kits.

You do realize that most people don’t have the opportunity to invest that much time?
and you know to do all tasks even in event you need at most 30 minutes a day?

And to do the "minimum" even in top guild on server?

only GB is taking time, if there is no GB there is nothing to do in game.

BTW other worlds for me are scamm and it should be banned. Transfering FP and playing for diamonds ruined economy and becasue of such players now we have event pass with money not diamonds etc.

but how would your idea change that ?

it doesn't add more activity to the game
it would only reward the things you already can do
well, task - attack X neighbours - who the heck waste time for that in 2023?

spend coins and supllies - what for yo uspend them in space ages? (it shoud not consider goods production in colony)
and well for many players - do GvG would be sth new,
many players dont even log into GB every day so also sth new for them.

Lest not forget that guys like us - Playing this game are like 5-10% at most.
Rest is mobile gamers, playing once for a few days. So such activities and rewards would be really nice for them and maybe this would encourage them to spend more time in game

Emberguard

Emperor
Lest not forget that guys like us - Playing this game are like 5-10% at most.
Rest is mobile gamers, playing once for a few days. So such activities and rewards would be really nice for them and maybe this would encourage them to spend more time in game

Have you actually asked any of those people who don't have hyper activity in the game...... whether they would want to spend more time in the game? One of the biggest reasons I see consistently pop up for people not playing Forge of Empires or playing on a casual basis, is wanting to spend less time on the game. Not more.

There are already extra reward options for the very things you're proposing. So if they're not tempted by extra rewards already this isn't going to change that if approached purely from a reward basis. It'd make a lot more sense to revamp the structures that already exist so they're more streamlined (and therefore more accessible) rather than just adding more features to waste time on if people aren't asking (for themselves, not deciding for everyone else) to spend more time on the game.

The developers are already likely to add new features over time that require activity. So it makes very little sense to double or triple up on the exact same feature just to increase game play time if people are already not wanting to spend more time on the game

Last edited:
Have you actually asked any of those people who don't have hyper activity in the game...... whether they would want to spend more time in the game? One of the biggest reasons I see consistently pop up for people not playing Forge of Empires or playing on a casual basis, is wanting to spend less time on the game. Not more.
they dont need to play game at all.
And well, i play archero like thos type of players for like 15 minutes a day, sometime 30. And i do only those task for rewards, do 1-2 runs, and log out.
If not this quests which helps in grinding (foe is also build on grinding) i would not log and play.

This idea is for those playing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.