• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Release Notes

• Guild Expedition related quests will no longer complete, when you can't participate at the moment.
  • Quests asking for action in Guild Expeditions will now only autocomplete, when all possible encounters have been solved.
Is it going to be impact on rival challenge? Players who finish GE all levels before rival appears cannot complete the rival's guild expedition related quest in it. Is that so?

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
if you finished ALL levels (=5 now, and in the future 10) )they still autocomplete

before that it already autocompleted after 4 levels

Who said there will be 10 GE levels in the future? My interpretation was that they would rebalance the existing 5 levels. 10 levels would be crazy.

CrashBoom

Legend
Who said there will be 10 GE levels in the future? My interpretation was that they would rebalance the existing 5 levels. 10 levels would be crazy.
Matt said that

For 2024, here are some exciting updates:
  • Guild Expeditions: Introducing 5 new difficulties with a smoother difficulty curve and more frequent transitions between offensive and defensive boosts. We'll make the later levels deliberately difficult so that you have something to work towards over the next couple of years.

5 new and the 5 current makes 10 together. or am I wrong ?

Thunderdome

Emperor
Kind of liked it when it was able to autocomplete at 4 levels of GEx for quests requiring such, making the 5th level of GEx an optional zone for getting the Forgotten Temple.

Just hoping they don't make negotiating expensive like they did with GE-5 for those who can't fight all their way through it.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master

"Introducing 5 new difficulties with a smoother difficulty curve and more frequent transitions between offensive and defensive boosts."
My interpretation was that the new 5 difficulties would replace the current ones, not that they would be added to them. Can you imagine completing 10 levels of GE every week? People are already quitting the game because QI is too much work for them...

"Introducing 5 new difficulties with a smoother difficulty curve and more frequent transitions between offensive and defensive boosts."
My interpretation was that the new 5 difficulties would replace the current ones, not that they would be added to them. Can you imagine completing 10 levels of GE every week? People are already quitting the game because QI is too much work for them...
Yes, it's going to be GE6-10. Leones or Juber confirmed that in the forums. Not that it's guaranteed to be developed but that Matt meant that there would be 5 extra levels to GE.
I'm okay with that if they remove the popups and give us more attempts. Maybe also increase the max attempt cap.

Kronan

Viceroy

Don't agree with 10 levels being crazy - at all. I really enjoy GE as the TOP venue for me that is both "fun" and just more than hitting autobattle incessantly. They could make GE much more fun with just a modicum of energy or effort. The prizes are too mundane and need things to be seriously spiced up. I like what they did with GE 5, but not HOW they did it.

In the hands of a skilled and visionary/creative game designer (team), they have the opportunity to make this an epic 10 level adventure. I can think of dozens of ideas to make this unique and different than what they're thinking about now, or have released (QI, in particular)..

I am personally so bored with GbG and even QI - my salvation is something fun from a FUTURE GE that envisions all the cool things this game represents to many veteran players - when we started playing it.

GE 6 --> 10 could have MULTIPLE branching choices for the track, so you could choose an easy (easier) or more difficult route - better prizes in some, but more cunning or power needed. Thing of a new ADVENTURE each period (now a week... maybe longer for the venue when it adds more diff levels...)

Think about having to trade something you won/earned for a piece of something else you need, so you have to reach out to a player in your guild or even the auction dealer, and obtain the missing puzzle "key" you need to complete it.

Make it personally interactive as part of the journey. Tons of ways to get and keep people engaged individually, and as a team of players, and even cross guild and cross world.

Last edited:

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
Don't agree with 10 levels being crazy - at all. I really enjoy GE as the TOP venue for me that is both "fun" and just more than hitting autobattle incessantly. They could make GE much more fun with just a modicum of energy or effort. The prizes are too mundane and need things to be seriously spiced up. I like what they did with GE 5, but not HOW they did it.

In the hands of a skilled and visionary/creative game designer (team), they have the opportunity to make this an epic 10 level adventure. I can think of dozens of ideas to make this unique and different than what they're thinking about now, or have released (QI, in particular)..

I am personally so bored with GbG and even QI - my salvation is something fun from a FUTURE GE that envisions all the cool things this game represents to many veteran players - when we started playing it.

GE 6 --> 10 could have MULTIPLE branching choices for the track, so you could choose an easy (easier) or more difficult route - better prizes in some, but more cunning or power needed. Thing of a new ADVENTURE each period (now a week... maybe longer for the venue when it adds more diff levels...)

Think about having to trade something you won/earned for a piece of something else you need, so you have to reach out to a player in your guild or even the auction dealer, and obtain the missing puzzle "key" you need to complete it.

Make it personally interactive as part of the journey. Tons of ways to get and keep people engaged individually, and as a team of players, and even cross guild and cross world.
And yet… While they missed that opportunity with the new and improved GbG, the addition of excitement that is GE5, the innovative and engaging Quantum Incursions, the brand new and exciting event mini-games AND the addition of several new and innovative Military boosts that are required to engage in different parts of the game (and are available in the new and improved event buildings!), they certainly will not miss the chance to be innovative with the addition of future GE levels!

There is no way they would just add more GE levels that are more difficult and will require getting new and improved military boosts (that they have not introduced yet) from new and improved event buildings. They would certainly not just keep adding random content. They are sure to change up to make the game more engaging to all, even the newer F2P users!! They would not want to just fill users time with endless activities that keep them glued to the screen for longer and longer time frames with each addition!!! That is crazy talk.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Yes, it's going to be GE6-10. Leones or Juber confirmed that in the forums. Not that it's guaranteed to be developed but that Matt meant that there would be 5 extra levels to GE.
I'm okay with that if they remove the popups and give us more attempts. Maybe also increase the max attempt cap.
Thanks for letting me know. 10 levels of GE every week might be the reason I'll quit playing the game.

There is no obligation to play GE6-10 or even at all unless you put that forward as a personal goal. Everyone is free to play only the parts of the game they like. If I look around in my hood, most of my neighbours don't have a Forgotten Temple so they the game more casually.

There is no obligation to play GE6-10 or even at all unless you put that forward as a personal goal. Everyone is free to play only the parts of the game they like. If I look around in my hood, most of my neighbours don't have a Forgotten Temple so they the game more casually.
I would even agree with your opinion, if the game didn't make missions to complete the entire guild expedition mandatory to gain something