• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Release Notes

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
FOE-82050 The newly introduced boost items had wrong trade coin and gemstone values. They have been corrected.
Wrong trade coins and gems? NO....

It felt correct as a player and other items in AD needs to get the value range like new items.

As an experienced player accepting it as wrong one but as an experienced player's heart wishes to keep the changes as it is and expecting the satisfying value change in other items as well.

Well, those values were pretty crazy. A blue 1000% boost item was worth 200 times the value of a Sleigh Builder or 90 times the value of a Lvl 2 Terrace Farm (one of the most valuable buildings in the AD).
Those who managed to sell their boost items in time are happy, those who kept them are not.

Thunderdome

Emperor
  • :att_boost_attacker:

FOE-82050 The newly introduced boost items had wrong trade coin and gemstone values. They have been corrected.
Should be: The newly introduced items in the AD had the wrong trade starting bid values. And, that should be fixed. Not this!

Before this change, I thought I would stand a chance of actually bidding and competing with other players for an item in this newly "rebalanced" Antiques Dealer. Instead, this porqueria is just that. No winners for the last few weeks. And only ones that won would be in the low amount. I had cancelled my sell via Forge+ (2 day one) since I am going to get just mere "pennies" for it, and decided that AD can take a hike as I will not use it anymore until the staff from Inno pull their heads out of their collective four point of contact and get with the program.

Well, those values were pretty crazy. A blue 1000% boost item was worth 200 times the value of a Sleigh Builder or 90 times the value of a Lvl 2 Terrace Farm (one of the most valuable buildings in the AD).
Those who managed to sell their boost items in time are happy, those who kept them are not.
it looks like developer purposefully did this mistake so that in their game play they can use it and once the bug got raised they can put it back to garbage value like rest of the items. I do not think of another reason to give that much bulk value for those items.

Matteozzzo

Squire
  • :att_boost_attacker:

FOE-82052 The boost duration and target (Guild Expedition, Guild Battlegrounds or Quantum Incursions) for boost items will no longer be displayed, when the icon is very small.
And how can we understand which is the target now?
Please, stop messing with the boosts. Or give us a clear overview of all the active boosts for every target.