• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Daily Quests

KingTerry

Farmer
The Daily Quest often leaves a lot to be desired for the players as often the rewards often does not justify the efforts required for many of the rewards offered. Today, you took the cake on the most insane requirements for winning a key fragment. Just one fifth of a whole key and you want this done for it??? See attached photo.

Attachments

• key fragment.jpg
    key fragment.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 27

CrashBoom

Legend
I think you talk about the spend 2500 tavern silver

if your tavern is not at max
keep a buffer of tavern silver. so you always have enough to spend
and then improve it with a chair or something else: useful spend silver

and if it is at max then spending 2500 once in a while shouldn't be a problem

or the spend 40 goods:
get a few event buildings or from GBG that automatically spend those goods.
no need to spend them from your goods

or is defeat the small army the problem?
or collecting 1300 supplies

For me, I can't do the tasks that ask me to gain providence sectors, I've hit too far into the map to be able to get anymore from fights. They should auto complete if we've completed all sectors in our age map.

I also hate production tasks. There USUALLY arn't any 8 hours, but there have been enough where it's too many to how many buildings I have (any requirement more than 0 is too many).

And that doesn't sound unreasonable to you?
You can't expect that, honestly.
Theres no use for production buildings at least after bronze age (a vast majority of users). Its more efficient to do quest for supplies than production buildings, even my HC gives me millions supply per day that production cannot. Its just a way to annoy players, force them to make less efficient city for an event. That's the unreasonable part, I shouldn't have to destroy half my city to have 12+ supply buildings of my age.

The game evolves, the quests should reflect that. What I really liked about st paddies event was that there were tasks done in the game itself, why not for all events? Light 3 candles, pick 3 presents, find 1 calendar key, find 1 part of master key, complete one set of lit houses, ext.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
(a vast majority of users)
Based on what prove / data? I'm sure if you meant the vast majority of the top100 but beyond that I find it highly questionable at best.
shouldn't have to destroy half my city to have 12+ supply buildings of my age.
That must be very small city, if 12x 2x3/3x2 buildings are able to filling up half the city. Assuming progression far beyond Bronze Age.
The game evolves, the quests should reflect that. What I really liked about st paddies event was that there were tasks done in the game itself, why not for all events?
I strongly agree. It would be an massive improvement if the event quests are at least supplemented by event quests requiring actions within the minigame of respective event. I think an ratio of 25-50% would feel most balanced. Though I think careful testing in that regards would be wise.