• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 8th November

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
  • Lastly, we added an option to our negotiation minigame to randomly autoselect resources (this change has been activated separately from the update)
I would love to disable this button, or at least make it an other color. I personlig vil never use it and hope I will learn not to hit it with an mistake.

Rosiemarrie

Steward
  • The building connection states are now be displayed in the reconstruction mode (this change will be activated separately from the update)
Now that is a really GOOD change. I love it. The number of times I've missed that I have a disconnected building in reconstruct mode, then had to try and work out a fix without re-arranging the whole lot again. I love this change!

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Another week closed without a "fix all button" debate solution, yet a few "big" new features where completed: GbG reskin (community was asking more FairPlay, not a reskin xd), an automatic negotiation tool (could've been useful but the execution failed), guild perks on the horizon (just makes the game way more complex and intimidating for newbies to understand the game), yet the much requested heal all button debate fix appears to become mythical at this point.
Still finger grossing for next week that the dev team decides up on an fix and getting it working "soon"-isch at this point.

Fenix

Viceroy
A silly question: why this "The building connection states are now displayed in the reconstruction mode (this change will be activated separately from the update)", was not yet applied in the live servers?

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
A silly question: why this "The building connection states are now displayed in the reconstruction mode (this change will be activated separately from the update)", was not yet applied in the live servers?
Hmm, can you read minds? ^^
I have recently asked the same, but have not yet received an answer.