• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 6th July

-Alin-

Emperor
Taverns on lower eras, mine is still working well in SaaB.

A guildmate tavern.
1594115204841.png

And mine.
1594115228138.png

Tanmay11

Regent
was the graphic change intended? the relocation wan intended , but now they look like industrial age taverns for all ages above.(im in OF)

housemouse

Squire
for god's sake what's going on here?
First I can no longer get to the GG and GEx here, then it is no longer possible on the other servers.
The background only loads after a few minutes, but only green.
That is now on all worlds. For about 2 or 3 days.
Today I not come in to the tavern here on BETA. And it's around somewhere.

tavern.png

Firefox 78.0.1 esr (64-bit) is also the same with Chrome.
MacBook Pro
2,4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

but it is probably not the computer, because it does not work on my old Windows laptop.
I know I don't have the latest device, but so far FOE has always been reasonably playable. Albeit very slowly. But now there's nothing more here than harvesting, chatting and donating.

Edit: okay in the other worlds it seems to be working again. Everything takes a little longer but works.

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
for god's sake what's going on here?
First I can no longer get to the GG and GEx here, then it is no longer possible on the other servers.
The background only loads after a few minutes, but only green.
That is now on all worlds. For about 2 or 3 days.
Today I not come in to the tavern here on BETA. And it's around somewhere.

View attachment 5634

Firefox 78.0.1 esr (64-bit) is also the same with Chrome.
MacBook Pro
2,4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

but it is probably not the computer, because it does not work on my old Windows laptop.
I know I don't have the latest device, but so far FOE has always been reasonably playable. Albeit very slowly. But now there's nothing more here than harvesting, chatting and donating.

Edit: okay in the other worlds it seems to be working again. Everything takes a little longer but works.
Are you using Flash or HTML5 please?

I'm in LMA but displaying a HMA tavern. I've also been having extreme difficulties connecting with the game while all these updating are going on... had to refresh the game too many times.

I don't like that tavern stop at indy, why??? It doesn't match the rest of the city at all, and if it changes depending on the age why not keep going up to SAA or just make a regular tavern for all ages? The antiques, GBG and ships all have the same apperance that doesn't change per age (different looks depending on tech/ranking).

DeletedUser9018

So we've worked our way all the way to OF and beyond just to get stuck with some relic from IA ? To make it even better it's now crammed on top of our cities so we're forced to look at the thing constantly? Please, don't let this be a permanent thing.

Last edited by a moderator: