• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 6th April

Fenix

Viceroy
And a new background for the Egypt and a radical change for the roads, making them truly visible?

DeletedUser5097

Great new background, it feels a bit like Grepolis and summer. Is this the summer version of the
new background and will there be different seasonal backgrounds? Like autumn, winter and spring?

DeletedUser10244

Love the new background, the bay where the ships start to settlements is enlarged.

Umbrathor

Baronet
The new background is a great art improvement, especially the rock formations. The shadows in the background seem less dark than those in the city and in the old background, making it seem that they are lit differently (more diffuse light in the background). Also, the background seems lighter overall than the old one. I have very light sensitive eyes, and for the new backgroud comes across more 'glaring' than the old one, which was easier on my eyes. It was probably a bit darker in tone overall. I wouldn't mind the background being a shade or two darker than it is now. That may just be a personal preference however, in which cae I will just adapt how it looks on my PC screen.

DeletedUser3858

which army units are the best in the asteroid belt era

v9hePkM.jpg

Here's the new background.

schwimmen

Merchant
The ne background is very nice. Maybe, some building (not only forest :) ) or ice (in artic future) could appear in the latest eras in background?

zoom/scrolling seems to be broken: on any of the normal 3 zoom states I cannot scroll such to see the complete map - have to change the zoom on the browser level

a bit weird: after zooming once on the browser level to the max (25%) and going back to 100% scrolling seems to be back to normal again .. maybe only on first login? No time to dig right now, will keep an eye on it.

Last edited: