• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 3rd February

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Previously the Button for continuing (collect 8.4aa shamrocks) would not appear until you unlock the Fireworks Factory, however,it should now appear from the start of a playthrough (except during the tutorial)

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Each alternate level of the playthrough you will receive a different task line. So the second, fourth sixth etc playthtough will be different. However, for Beta, it will not affect any existing playthroughs, but be triggered the next even playthrough you reach.

Sl8yer

Regent
Each alternate level of the playthrough you will receive a different task line. So the second, fourth sixth etc playthtough will be different. However, for Beta, it will not affect any existing playthroughs, but be triggered the next even playthrough you reach.

Don't you by now start to get the feeling this Event isn't really working as hoped? Do you really want to release this on the live servers and watch the storm?

coolyfooly

Squire
Being able to choose what daily prizes you got is what made events good as I always will want a good 5+ renos from an event to help me progress, them taking that away makes this event sad for me :( The random chances of getting junk in chests dont cut it.