• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 28th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Hello, I am the caretaker, here to clean up the mess. There was a wet scarf and some stones on the ground. I also noticed a red haired lady with a top hat leaving the room when I arrived. Does anyone know what happened?

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
What's this? There is something covered by the scarf, what is that?
I don't believe it. It is a, a, a... Oh that's just adorable! Hmm, I think it wants to tell me something. It wants me to get the black top hat from the warehouse. I will be right back.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Hello, it's me, Juber! Now that my body melted, you discovered my dark secret: In reality, I am a small snowman controlling a big snowman. I know I know, this is quite shocking, but believe me, it is the truth. The caretaker is helping me regaining my bigger body. He gets my second top hat from the warehouse around here and then, we will start up the snow machine in order to get some snow for my body. I hope it does not take too long!
Juber6.2.png

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
And I am back! Thank you dear caretaker for bringing me my top hat and starting the snow machine. Now I can finally ... wait a moment, where is my nose?

I hope you enjoyed the little show and if you did not realize it yet: Happy April Fools Day!
We have also given you some joke changes. I have now moved them to a spoiler, marking them as jokes. Did you enjoy what we did today?
Oh yeah and thanks to everyone that participated here and on @MooingCats Discord Server! :)

And I am back! Thank you dear caretaker for bringing me my top hat and starting the snow machine. Now I can finally ... wait a moment, where is my nose?

I hope you enjoyed the little show and if you did not realize it yet: Happy April Fools Day!
We have also given you some joke changes. I have now moved them to a spoiler, marking them as jokes. Did you enjoy what we did today?
Oh yeah and thanks to everyone that participated here and on @MooingCats Discord Server! :)
It was entertaining. I think you should keep the third spoiler (listed as "spoiler: now") as your permanent avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.