• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 28th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

CrashBoom

Legend
event balancing
" We have exchanged the 7th and 9th Grand Price (Butterfly House Upgrade Kit) with a Butterfly Gardens Selection Kit. "

just wondering:
who is doing the math for InnoGames ?

5 was 1 upgrade too much
but 3 is 1 too less

yes we can use a selection kit
but the correct amount of upgrade kits for a level 5 building would be 4

and

from event announcement
With each level up of the Butterfly House, you gain slots (the amount dependent on the level, which provides a new possible bonus).
that is wrong unless you say: 0 more is also "gain slots"
(like in a Simpson episode: zero is a percent)

not with EACH level I gain slots
because level 2 has the same amount as level 1
and level 5 the same as 4 (may that is the reason for only 3 upgrades ?)

or does slot not mean amount of other buildings connected to it give bonus ?

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
the event announcement for todays changes is missing an important part:

the other milestones were also changed (the scroll amount change is still missing)
18 & 60 from Butterfly Sanctuary Selection Kit --> Butterfly Garden Selection Kit
45 from Butterfly Sanctuary Selection Kit --> Butterfly House Upgrade Kit

and with that upgrade from milestone 45 my first posting in this thread (with the amount of 3 total upgrades) is now outdated
because now there are 4 upgrade kits

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
the other milestones were also changed (the scroll amount change is still missing)
18 & 60 from Butterfly Sanctuary Selection Kit --> Butterfly Garden Selection Kit
45 from Butterfly Sanctuary Selection Kit --> Butterfly House Upgrade Kit
There was some miscommunication that occurred. I have adjusted the announcement for the changes.

Just4FoEbeta

Merchant
"
  • The production carousel did not work in cultural settlements. We have fixed this issue now."
yet the bug was released in Live today. If it has been fixed in beta, the dev know about it and know how to fix it, why release it in Live???? o_Oo_Oo_O
does it mean Live players will have to wait a month before the fix makes it there?

-Alin-

Emperor
"
  • The production carousel did not work in cultural settlements. We have fixed this issue now."
yet the bug was released in Live today. If it has been fixed in beta, the dev know about it and know how to fix it, why release it in Live???? o_Oo_Oo_O
does it mean Live players will have to wait a month before the fix makes it there?

They could simply do a hotfix for it on live, but I am pretty sure they won't bother.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
As always, a hotfix is not always doable, because the issue was just fix and could introduce more (and more critical) bugs. Every change has to be tested on beta, before it can be released to live. We had such a case with the military buildings, where you could not use them at all, just because of a minor bug fix. We don't want this to happen on live. But there is a chance it might get hotfixed after a bit of testing.
As I wrote in the Daily Changelog last week, all changes now are done for version 1.228. This means, the issue will be fixed on live with the 1.228 update in 2 weeks for sure, if the developers decide to not hotfix it.

MS.Mawoo

Merchant
  • It was possible to rotate buildings. This will no longer and probably never be possible.
  • We accidentally introduced the feature "construct buildings in your city" to the game. As this was not intended, we have removed the possibility to do so.

Whats that? it was possible to rotate buildings? and what construc building in your city is?

CrashBoom

Legend
  • It was possible to rotate buildings. This will no longer and probably never be possible.
  • We accidentally introduced the feature "construct buildings in your city" to the game. As this was not intended, we have removed the possibility to do so.

Whats that? it was possible to rotate buildings? and what construc building in your city is?
that is
April Fools Day

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Yeah being able to rotate my buildings saved me so much space after my reorganization! Shame it's not longer possible. Will we be able to keep our rotated buildings?
Sadly no. They will rotate back to their intended rotation. In case anything would overlap, both buildings will simply be deleted. At least that is the intended behavior. But actually, this is happening currently:
RotateBuilding.gif
It is currently being discussed, if it should stay that way and I will inform you once I know more.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
This explains why we got irl snow here yesterday. :eek: Halloween and winter is coming early this year with an cross over.

Status
Not open for further replies.