• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Beta App Daily Changelog w/c 27th September

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Could you ask devs to make the same for the buying of attempts for medals? It's annoying
I should also be for this, but the information on this one was not clear enough, so I just wrote for FPs. We will have to see today, if this already has been done :)

Owl II

Emperor
I should also be for this, but the information on this one was not clear enough, so I just wrote for FPs. We will have to see today, if this already has been done :)
Thanks. Sadly, i can't use the beta app. I will be able to see the changes only on a live server. I don't understand why they are making these delays everywhere. Delays in events. Delays in pop-up windows with information about rewards. Delays are everywhere. Now also here. It just kills the game... .