• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 27th June

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Devilsangel

Baronet
The ai core isn't supposed to work on the Space carrier, right? A guildy of mine from the live server said hers does ( i told her to write to support, but hey, she's desperate to get out of OF, so not really counting on her). Could someone here check it? Maybe it was some visual glitch, not a bug
Core lvl 51
SC lvl 75
She said she recieved 103 ori instead of 74

CrashBoom

Legend
checked my result on live
and the FoEhelper says
I always get +77 special goods
(and that is what a lv 91 SC should give)

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The ai core isn't supposed to work on the Space carrier, right? A guildy of mine from the live server said hers does ( i told her to write to support, but hey, she's desperate to get out of OF, so not really counting on her). Could someone here check it? Maybe it was some visual glitch, not a bug
Core lvl 51
SC lvl 75
She said she recieved 103 ori instead of 74
The popup on the app is currently wrong. It is however already reported and only a visual issue. You still receive the correct (unboosted) amount.

Eleanor VII

Farmer

Juber wrote: "The Quest window could sometimes stop working and not open anymore. This happend especially on slower connections. It has been fixed"

It actually got a lot worse

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager

Juber wrote: "The Quest window could sometimes stop working and not open anymore. This happend especially on slower connections. It has been fixed"

It actually got a lot worse
Could you give a bit more information and context? In what way is it worse now?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I have observed the same issue with the quest side bar... especially with the event quest giver

- After collecting yesterdays daily login quest , todays login quest did not show up as usual
- I closed the sidebar and tried to reopen it via clicking on the event quest giver
- there was no response from the game - the side bar could be opened though by clicking the daily challenge or the regular quests

- overall it felt rather unresponsive/slow (click - wait a bit - side bar opens)

I wanted to test again just now and it seemed better, but not too sure

Also, when the side bar is closed, the yellow hover highlight around the quest giver is not showing for the quest giver that was most recently selected

Nessie

Baronet
It got worse for me too! PC, chrome, FF. The quest window won't open anymore after the first "Abort", got to reload the game every time... how many times with three recurring quests in SAJM? - 36 times or more! :-(

Daga

Merchant
Same for me. After the quest is done or if i'd like to skip it, place clears and no new quest arrived. also change through the side cards to event quest or daily quest doesnt work. i should only close it, click on some building and then reopen it.

Stingy

Squire
On a mac with M1: Issue is still very present via Google Chrome. Via Safari also but a little less frequent

lekond

Steward
The Quest window could sometimes stop working and not open anymore. This happend especially on slower connections. It has been fixed

Today I have this bug after 1-3 canceled quests. I've never seen it after every canceled quest
An hour ago it was good from mobile version

Fenix

Viceroy
Another thing. Today the tavern boosts were activated (for me and, probably, for everyone else that didn't have it), it's not time to make an official announcement for this?