• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 23rd October

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

CrashBoom

Legend
There is no gray button after pressing.
on the browser the button is getting grey during the time the request is send to the server
and becomes normal after the game gets the answer

not long enough to make a screenshot. but after pressing the donate button it changes the color for a very short time

different on app. there players don't need to wait for an answer of the server when they mass click donate buttons
but still players could mass donate 0 and the server has to handle those "donations"

Boo...

Baronet
on the browser the button is getting grey during the time the request is send to the server
and becomes normal after the game gets the answer

not long enough to make a screenshot. but after pressing the donate button it changes the color for a very short time

different on app. there players don't need to wait for an answer of the server when they mass click donate buttons
but still players could mass donate 0 and the server has to handle those "donations"
Your name is not Juber.

CrashBoom

Legend
just wondering:
will that fix come to the browser version too in the future ?
(or is this not necessary because of the donation delay in browser that doesn't exist in the app where players could press the donate button literally 100 times per second)

Boo...

Baronet
just wondering:
will that fix come to the browser version too in the future ?
(or is this not necessary because of the donation delay in browser that doesn't exist in the app where players could press the donate button literally 100 times per second)
Why make zero donations to great buildings? Moreover, more than 100 times per second...

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Donating 0 FPs is not the same as donating nothing. You are no longer able to to donate, when there is nothing in the box.

Owl II

Emperor
I wanted to say thanks a lot who removed the delays when buying of the attempts in GE. Thancs, thancs, thancs

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
The bigger question would be: would our name be placed on the GB if we donated 0 FPs?

I wanted to say thanks a lot who removed the delays when buying of the attempts in GE. Thancs, thancs, thancs
I hardly notice a delay but I want to say thanks as well if they did fix that. I am a fast clicker on a button.