• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 22nd June

DeletedUser

Wow... 8FP in exchange for 5 goods and even rescaling the attack boost to be higher in the later ages... I think you might have overdone it again...
Well, since it's almost impossible to have it maxed without diamonds, that seems to be fair :D

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Well, since it's almost impossible to have it maxed without diamonds, that seems to be fair :D
Yeah, I also had a second look at the asylum - when comparing with that it is fine, but that is mainly because the asylum was already quite OP

DeletedUser

Yeah, I also had a second look at the asylum - when comparing with that it is fine, but that is mainly because the asylum was already quite OP
To be honest I also hadn't expected that much - FPs AND more boost. But it's a big building and I don't think it's too much.

kaymedic

Marquis
If it is very expensive to get more than one I think it is okay. So at least i can replace some buildings in my city now and then so it doesn't look the same over the ages ;)