• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 1st June

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I appreciate the Message center is causing an inconvenience but posting asking for it to be fixed will unfortunately not accelerate the process.

Andi47

Overlord
I appreciate the Message center is causing an inconvenience but posting asking for it to be fixed will unfortunately not accelerate the process.

Do the developers even CARE when a bug report is marked with priority "high" or "please hotfix"? and NO, it is NOT just inconvenient, it is almost game-breaking!!

and - as it is STILL not fixed - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE hotfix on life as soon as the fix is there on beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111elveneleven

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Our developers do indeed care very passionately about the game. Some issues take longer than others to resolve, and this is the case for this bug.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Apologies yes I missed this, so if you are fighting a battle where you receive more damage points than the points of the units you defeat you can end up with 0 battle points, even if you win. This was also incorrectly not recording the battle as a win.

Sinitar

Regent
Apologies yes I missed this, so if you are fighting a battle where you receive more damage points than the points of the units you defeat you can end up with 0 battle points, even if you win. This was also incorrectly not recording the battle as a win.
About the flags in GE?