• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 19th February

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Caprea

Merchant
I just saw this in ⁠daily-release-notes⁠ : "
:friends_tavern:
The game would become unresponsive, when you open another players friends tavern. This will no longer happen."

For me, this happens when I visit my own tavern

XIA*

Marquis
I just saw this in ⁠daily-release-notes⁠ : "
:friends_tavern:
The game would become unresponsive, when you open another players friends tavern. This will no longer happen."

For me, this happens when I visit my own tavern
yeah same. they don't seem to bother about that, even though there is a bugreport for it

Finally ghost population has gone away.

I don't see the sword and shield that indicate a bonus in the after battel confirmation anymore (the bonus is there when hovering on the unit):

QI1_Bug_MissingSwordAndShield.png
It does appear in the army manager before the battle start.

Inside the battle for my troop I see only a sword symbol, even if both attack and defense bonuses are now displayed correctly:
QI1_Bug_SwordOnly.png

This is an attacking army node, so the other bug with disapearing attack bonus was not present here before the fix and I cannot verify that part of the fix.

.Chris

Baronet
So you are silently removing the forums, am I reading that correctly?

Why don't you just tell us?
Just be freakin' honest for once, I can take that. I'll even use the stupid Discord if I don't have any other choice but JUST BE STRAIGHTFORWARD about it !!!

Tempestas

Squire
I hate Discord. I cannot process that much visual noise. It's a disaster and now the link when I right click is to Discord instead of the Forum. Really? I'm not even sure where to put this rant. All I know is I'm pissed.