• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 17th January

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

looks like the interface of the social bar changed a bit. there is more room between each player now and a thin border.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
looks like the interface of the social bar changed a bit. there is more room between each player now and a thin border.
that should be forge-plus related for the avatar frames

wow... 3 updates/ forced reloads in 20 minutes...

the second one fixed neighborhoods, the third one was an actual update... what was the first?

btw: no image spoilers today... only some unspectacular stuff related to the ages event

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The image for the forge-plus package was changed as it seems... it now hints to the duration of 28 days
forge_plus_counselor_package_cp40000-be211d630.png

CrashBoom

Legend
I think that should be also be mentioned in the daily changelog

- Shrine of Knowledge Upgrade Kit in daily challenge
5% full ugrade. 15% 5 fragments, 30% 3 fragments, 50% 1 fragment

Owl II

Emperor
They changed (supplemented?) chests with rewards in the DCh. I came across goods (by analogy with the FP) and attempts at pvp arena. If they would remove obsolete trash from the prizes, it would be wonderful. Maypole? MG... No one remembers where it came from anymore. Just like no one remembers the May event.

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Removing the 35% attack boost from Castle System at lvl 13 onwards is not player related or worthy of a mention?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Removing the 35% attack boost from Castle System at lvl 13 onwards is not player related or worthy of a mention?
as they seem to be working on adding new levels to the castle system, I would expect this to be a (temporary) bug... you should maybe create a bug report

Rosiemarrie

Steward

I'm not seeing this, mine is still showing it the same in beta vs live.

If they were planning to remove that then it would be a big nerf on the castle.