• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 17th February

Amdira

Baronet
Nice - 2 hours after the anouncement, that there isn't any release planned for today, the Egypts startet - hope you reset everyone, who started Vikings or Japanese settlement instead :)

MasterofDeath

Merchant
Why restart all the other settlements? I am in the middle of a viking settlement, already put in time but now don't worry, they made sure to add the extra road cost in there to make it harder. With 2 pieces of road now costing almost 8 hours of time, it's going to take a lot longer. I would think they would expand the time to finish if they are going to do this.

I see now the Ambassade on your Settlment also give each 24 hours some coins (Japan/Viking coins: Cobalt /Copper ) ... nice !
But don't know if with this Changelog something is also changed on the St Patrick's Day Event mini game Tasks? could that be?

Whatever it is :
I got now siomething strange on 2 Tasks
1) "Upgrade buildings 50 times" it says, but I see a counter "0 / 100" !!
2) "Upgrade the manager to Level 5 in your Market (You mean "Festival"?), counter shows : 2 / 3 , so not Level 5 !!

CrashBoom

Legend
today:
damaged units get replaced with healthy ones in the next battle

nice feature (if it isn't a display bug)
but would be great if empty slots for dead rogues would be also be filled again