• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 16th May

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Devilsangel

Baronet
Don't know if it's a bug or what, but an archeology surprise chest doesn't seem really appropriate for the football event))
Or we can store those tools till next year?)

Ohhh never mind, found the bug report)

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
"Skip today's rewards for tomorrow's rewards. When selecting prizes for the new Daily Challenge, you can click the "You want the other prizes?" button to swap for tomorrow's prize selection. You will see the same selection tomorrow. The change is available for Diamonds, only once a day."

I didn't quite understand this. So, this means we can swap today's prizes with tomorrow's prizes (today < > tomorrow)? Is it intended for those who don't have time to beat the challenge on a particular day?

CrashBoom

Legend
I didn't quite understand this. So, this means we can swap today's prizes with tomorrow's prizes (today < > tomorrow)? Is it intended for those who don't have time to beat the challenge on a particular day?
you skip todays prizes and get the ones from tomorrow

but you don't know if you can beat todays challenge
because you change the prizes before you see what you have to do to get it

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
you skip todays prizes and get the ones from tomorrow

but you don't know if you can beat todays challenge
because you change the prizes before you see what you have to do to get it
Ok but what is the meaning of "You will see the same selection tomorrow"? We get the same prizes again? :oops:

Thunderdome

Emperor
The rewards for the player Samuel "Goods" Gibson did display 250 Goods, instead of the intended 50 Goods. This has been adjusted.
Not sure how to make of this considering I gotten a few 250 goods windows. Was I supposed to get only 50 goods instead?

Matteozzzo

Squire
  • Aiding other players still did not always count correctly towards quest. This should now be fully resolved.
Still broken:
- if the quests tab is open, the count doesn't work correctly;
- if you don't open the quests tab, then the quest completes correctly.

Update: today it hasn't worked, even with the quests tab not open. (on PC, with Chrome)

The Community Manager, LeCron, over the the US forum asked the development team and got this response:

It is intended that the button won't be visible sometimes. It happens when there's no better alternative for that particular task.

When exchanging the tasks, the game grabs from a pool of tasks. The task after the exchange should be easier than the previous one. If there is no easier task available in the pool OR the tasks exclude each other (for example, they cannot be of the same type), the button will not be available.

Thunderdome

Emperor
It is intended that the button won't be visible sometimes. It happens when there's no better alternative for that particular task.
No better alternative, or just being "lazy"?

It should have been keyed the same way recurring quests are happening. If you reach to the end of the list, you should be able to get to the beginning of it to skip again.

Devilsangel

Baronet
"Easy" is a very relative term in case of tasks)) a few day ago I had "beat this very easy army" easy to do in any age without any army bonus....by accident I pressed the switch button instead of the fight button and go 20+ 4 hour production....I wouldn't call that a better (easier) alternative)))

CrashBoom

Legend
I can't switch "solve 3 negotations in GEx"

hard to believe there isn't anything easier
:oops:

but I could switch another task: "make a negotiation"

If there is no easier task available in the pool OR the tasks exclude each other (for example, they cannot be of the same type), the button will not be available.
and just wondering

why do I get two of the same type (negotatiations) in the first place o_O

I can't switch "solve 3 negotations in GEx"

hard to believe there isn't anything easier
:oops:

but I could switch another task: "make a negotiation"

and just wondering

why do I get two of the same type (negotatiations) in the first place o_O
All good questions indeed! My take away from the reply wasn't the stupid mechanics involved, but the fact it is intentional. This is the Inno development team after all, stupid nonsensical mechanics are to be expected.