• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 11th May

conqueror9

Regent
what is " increased the fragments in the season reward. " mentioned in "daily change"
what is it ?? please clarify...more 10 fp....more .25 diamond ??

urine luck

Baronet
yes add 3 FP

You people would be dangerous if you had more than two brain cells to rub together. People want fp's to increase their gb lvl. In the end game 1 road = 10- gb lvls. That's 60kfp. You weren't losing that amount of fp from rtv being in the reward pool. Even if you don't want your military gb lvled, it's still free stats that free up a ton of fp for elsewhere and at the same time enable you to do more battles for more rewards. Yet again players shoot themselves in the foot because they cant see the bigger picture.

CrashBoom

Legend
2 FP would be 0.33 FP/square and a downgrade of my main city (not beta) :cool:

In the end game 1 road = 10- gb lvls.
man you so terrible in math

it give 5% on one value
that would be like 2.5 on both

so actually only 5 levels

That's 60kfp.
and you have really big problems:
one level costing 6k own FP

I would get more than two levels for that in my fight GB
:D

so for me that makes a total of 2.5 GB levels and not 10

(just checked it: main not beta: next Zeus. Aachen or Terracotta level would cost me about 2400 FP)

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor

it give 5% on one value

you get 1% at 2 levels from any attack great building ...
So are 10 levels to get 5% attack/deff for attacking armies.

We are only interested in deff boost for attacking armies, not another boost.

urine luck

Baronet

it give 5% on one value

and you have really big problems:
one level costing 6k own FP

I would get more than two levels for that in my fight GB
:D

so for me that makes a total of 2.5 GB levels and not 10

(just checked it: main not beta: next Zeus. Aachen or Terracotta level would cost me about 2400 FP)

the point is end game stats. that's where you're headed, no? and when you get there you'll understand how you've shot yourself in the foot.

urine luck

Baronet
why would you care for 3fp then? or a couple hundred a day from gbg?

if you wanted fp over stats youre either stupid or a pay-to-win player and want others nerfed

Last edited:

conqueror9

Regent
The "road to victory"...appears to ROAD TO VICTORY to favour INNO
every time i put 1 "road to victory", my attacking army get weaker ( I just compare i have bigger lost before and after placing "road to victory" )

my be should rename from "road to victory" to "road to bigger loss"

Can you correct "Shendrome"? The building is called Sphendone, which is the Greek word for sling, due to the round form of this part of the hippodrome. All the names used for the hippodrome are real historical names used for the Hippodrome of Constantinople.

Edit: the change has been made, thank you.

Last edited:

Lionhead

Baronet
Haven´t been on the Beta forum for a couple of days, but when I entered today, I suddenly saw EVERYTHING shown as unread. That was rather annoying.
I can check every topic as read, and now everything seems fine. But every individual thread under each topic stays "unread". Even if I enter the thread and click / scroll to the latest entry.
Is that really intended? If so, that´s even more annoying. I will now be able to see, that there´s a new post in a topic, but I have to look very carefully to see in which thread something was posted? That doesn´t seem right.

Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but finding it would be too much of a hassle.

Pafton

Viceroy
Haven´t been on the Beta forum for a couple of days, but when I entered today, I suddenly saw EVERYTHING shown as unread. That was rather annoying.
I can check every topic as read, and now everything seems fine. But every individual thread under each topic stays "unread". Even if I enter the thread and click / scroll to the latest entry.
Is that really intended? If so, that´s even more annoying. I will now be able to see, that there´s a new post in a topic, but I have to look very carefully to see in which thread something was posted? That doesn´t seem right.

Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but finding it would be too much of a hassle.
We've already received a few reports on this and are investigating it currently. Thanks.

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames

Can you confirm if this is now fixed for you?

Umbrathor

Baronet
I'm very happy with Road fragments having been taken off as fight rewards. Thanks for that! Also the correction of incorrect total donation required in GB's after viewing a completed level is something I am very happy with. Thanks to the team!