• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 11th July

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Kempo

Merchant
  • Getting a message from a player you ignore will now automatically set the conversation to "hidden", instead of putting the chat to the very top of your messages. When un-ignoring a player, the conversation will automatically be set to "not hidden".
Why is it even possible to send a message to someone who is ignoring you with the mobile version? In the browser version you can't click on "send message" which should be the appropriate behavior.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The behavior on mobile and browser is the same. You can send messages to players that ignore you, but they will not receive the message.

Kempo

Merchant
On mobile I can send a message (an empty chat will be created with no message in it), in the browser version I can't:

2022.07.12_15h05m27s_001_.png

Kempo

Merchant
But I think it's actually good so I can't spam a person who ignores me with multiple empty left conversations

Fenix

Viceroy
Canceling a quest without waiting for the animation to end did result in a broken quest window, where you needed to wait for a while until you could interact with it again. This issue has been fixed. Please tell us in the feedback thread, if you still encounter this issue after the update.

I think it is fixed (finely).

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
"
  • The "Write Message" button in a context menu of a player was disabled, when they ignore you. It will no longer be disabled.
"

Why? It being greyed out is a useful indicator so that you know they have you on ignore.
actually it will be great

all the players which then will think I am not ignoring them anymore and writing me more bad messages
but I don't get them :D

Kempo

Merchant
actually it will be great

all the players which then will think I am not ignoring them anymore and writing me more bad messages
but I don't get them :D
You will receive an empty conversation with that person. If that person leaves the conversation and then sends you a new message, you have two empty conversations with that person. And so on. Pretty annoying actually, even if the messages will be hidden in the future.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I don't understand the logic of the developers.
Why waste time on small bugs or improvements that you might encounter once or twice a year and give the impression of not caring about the highest expectations of the players?

I am more angry to see that there is work behind, unlike many other online games, to have offered forums to know the wishes of their customers but to act as if their opinion had no no matter.

If you want to improve the messaging, there are more expected points than the "ignore" function.
Messaging was intended to replace guild forums, give more power to moderators to purge certain topics.