• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 07th March

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

6zeva9

Baronet
Change has only been made to Levels 9 & 10
Levels 4 to 8 are still looking for Motivation to get Forge Point rewards

Owl II

Emperor
  • On Monday the 7th of March, the much-requested option, to bulk buy Forge Points was added to the game! You can now fill half of your bar or fill it completely buy using coins.
It's not funny anymore. Сommunity has been asking to remove the wonderful "heal all" button for 4 months. Now you have made another one of the same. Buying an FP is not as frequent an action as fighting. But it will inconvenience the players as well.

Then, let's see why you need to buy FP for coins. The button "buy 10 FP" or "Buy 5 FP" will help you complete the quest once a month. Ok, it can be twice a month. But if you want to buy 100, 200, 1000 FP so that put in GB or technology, you will have to open the purchase window, buy (let's not remember that you have to try not to get into the "buy for diamonds" button), then close the purchase window. Open GB or tech, invest 10 FP, close GB or tech, return to the purchase window, and so on. Do you seriously think we've been asking for this for 10 years?

Last edited:

Kempo

Merchant
Then, let's see why you need to buy FP for coins.
You forgot something. On live I trade a lot. A lot like in 150k to 350k of goods a week. I am very happy about the 10 FP button as it makes trading a lot easier. Though I agree that a bit more space between the coin and diamond buttons would be a good idea.

Owl II

Emperor
You forgot something. On live I trade a lot. A lot like in 150k to 350k of goods a week. I am very happy about the 10 FP button as it makes trading a lot easier. Though I agree that a bit more space between the coin and diamond buttons would be a good idea.
These are particulars. You can buy an FP for coins or just open an FP package from the inventory to use it on the market. But the point is that the buttons for buying FP for diamonds were again put in the most inappropriate place, where they are easy to press by mistake. That's one thing about these funny changes. Second thing is it does not make it any easier to buy and use FP for coins in the amount of more than 10. They did it on "get off". Again