• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 01st January

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Owl II

Emperor
Listen, people, this is completely out of line. You haven't been able to fix your bugs on beta for two months. Okay, have fun. This is your territory. But you dumped your bugs on live servers on the first day of the season! People, I spent 5k diamonds to pass through the map. Why did I do it? To admire the zero rankings?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Listen, people, this is completely out of line. You haven't been able to fix your bugs on beta for two months. Okay, have fun. This is your territory. But you dumped your bugs on live servers on the first day of the season! People, I spent 5k diamonds to pass through the map. Why did I do it? To admire the zero rankings?
The Championship issue was fixed for 1.273, which sadly is not on most live servers yet. However, the issue that no Victory Points are added was already fixed, meaning the only thing that happened was a display issue, that fixed itself after the first hour. This will be fixed with the update to 1.273. No points were lost.