• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Idea Daily challenge final chest reward with epic kits during events

joyfulrider

Squire
Reason
It's an interesting addition to the daily challenge chest rewards at the time event progress.
Details
Add epic selection kit reward in the daily challenge "challenger chest", which will be retrieved as 100% reward with any one of the other random rewards from the chest. That 100% event epic kit reward will be available only when the event is still active.
Balance
It keeps balance.
Abuse Prevention
No abuse
Summary
Epic selection kit reward only at the time of event active period to be presented on the daily challenge final chest. Small enhancement which will be (hopefully guessing like) interesting to many of us
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Not suggested
Whenever a player completes 7 out of 7 daily challenges, they get rewards randomly from the challenger chest which are provided already. Just an addition to that, when an event is alive, include epic selection kit as mandatory event reward item which will be retrieved for sure with any one of the other random rewards from the chest.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Whenever a player completes 7 out of 7 daily challenges, they get rewards randomly from the challenger chest which are provided already. Just an addition to that, when an event is alive, include epic selection kit as mandatory event reward item which will be retrieved for sure with any one of the other random rewards from the chest.
After reading this, understood the suggested idea.

+1 from my side.

Don't expect the team to develop this, because it is favouring the players directly and some can say it as DNS too.

Be prepared!!

Sl8yer

Regent
What Not To Suggest?

Please note that any other ideas along the same lines will also be moved to this forum, and not forwarded, so it's in your own best interest not to suggest any ideas similar to these. However, the threads pertaining to these ideas will be kept open in an attempt to foster healthy discussion and debate.

In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:
  • Ideas to make yourself richer or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and have a element of strategy.
  • Changes to existing rewards.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Is the report button broken or something? If something is suspected to be DNSL, we can use the report button to bring it under the intention of mods, right?

Traveler64

Squire
I definitely like the idea, but I am not a fan of the DC. Every day I select what I want, and if the quests get completed during my normal play, I get the reward. Otherwise, I let it pass as mostly the rewards are not worth the tasks or payment that have to be done. I only push when there are valuable rewards such as 100 FPs. A proposal to improve overall rewards and not only the challengers chest would be better.

Last edited:

joyfulrider

Squire
Every extra reward makes the game more engaging. Question you should ask is how this is supposed to keep balance.
I do not understand, why this cannot keep balance.

Also,

It won't make the game easier or richer to anyone. After completing all 7 daily challenges then only any player can get challenger chest reward. So, during the time of events, making challenger chest having an mandatory reward of event's epic selection kit with other random rewards might be a good addition. If that's the case, on Daily challenges, they are giving rewards as event keys or tools to progress in events. Are you saying that's also not having any balance. During few events, developers already changed the existing rewards and produce the event related items as reward. I extended that process by introducing epic selection kit in the challenger chest.

Finally please clarify, how you thought about not having balance in this suggested idea.

I definitely like the idea, but I am not a fan of the DC. Every day I select what I want, and if the quests get completed during my normal play, I get the reward. Otherwise, I let it pass as mostly the rewards are not worth the tasks or payment that have to be done. I only push when there are valuable rewards such as 100 FPs. A proposal to improve overall rewards and not only the challengers chest would be better.
Looks like idea proposed is to introduce epic kits in challenger chest during events and not to improve any existing rewards. No changes to existing rewards.

+1

Traveler64

Squire
Looks like idea proposed is to introduce epic kits in challenger chest during events and not to improve any existing rewards. No changes to existing rewards.

+1
Which is what I want an update of. The rewards are stuck 2-3 years back, nothing released after that ever comes there.

Sl8yer

Regent
I do not understand, why this cannot keep balance.

Then how can you say it keeps balance? Your proposal, so you need to explain why it keeps balance. Not just say it does.

It won't make the game easier or richer to anyone.

How does an extra chance to get items not make the game easier or make you richer???? It gives me at least 3 more chances to get an epic selection kit during an event. 3 kits I would not have otherwise.

joyfulrider

Squire
Then how can you say it keeps balance? Your proposal, so you need to explain why it keeps balance. Not just say it does.
so you don't have any reason and just arguing like not keeping balance. you are the one who mentioned not keep balance. I said keep balance, if you have any point feeling that you need to mention that. Don't do kids tactics in the comments. Until you explain why it is not having balance, don't expect me to give the explanation. Feel free to explain in detail and ready to know about how is not keeping balance in the game, you may be my eye opener. Take pride and explain me. My explanation will be based on below paragraph first sentence and I can bet that you know it already.

How does an extra chance to get items not make the game easier or make you richer???? It gives me at least 3 more chances to get an epic selection kit during an event. 3 kits I would not have otherwise.
It's for everyone who completes the challenger chest. let me put this way, why daily challenge giving event related tools as reward for completing daily challenge tasks. Whoever play get richer and make the event game easier. Is that the basic opinion? Developer already made that suggestion on events. And here, it is epic selection kit which is one year past event related kits in it. I don't see any logic misuse or self advantage. If you finish 7 out of 7 challenges during events, an event epic selection kits will be obtained. So obtaining it makes you richer, let it be if anyone feels like that, actually that's the point of events in my mind because every events will make you richer and make the game easier with new event buildings with more power and properties, so remove all events in the game. But you will not say anything like that, because it affects the fun in the game rite. Like the same, this idea suggested to bring some fun to finish challenger chest during events.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Following this twisted logic. When are we gonna see such advanced bots advocating against the implementation of the rival, event boosters and even special buildings? Since they're all making the game vastly more easy. Pretty sure only something like Chat GPT could come up with such shallow arguments

Sl8yer

Regent
so you don't have any reason and just arguing like not keeping balance. you are the one who mentioned not keep balance. I said keep balance, if you have any point feeling that you need to mention that. Don't do kids tactics in the comments. Until you explain why it is not having balance, don't expect me to give the explanation. Feel free to explain in detail and ready to know about how is not keeping balance in the game, you may be my eye opener. Take pride and explain me. My explanation will be based on below paragraph first sentence and I can bet that you know it already.

I don't need a reason, not am I saying it does not. Inno is asking you to explain why an idea keeps balance. Not just say it does.

It's for everyone who completes the challenger chest. let me put this way, why daily challenge giving event related tools as reward for completing daily challenge tasks. Whoever play get richer and make the event game easier. Is that the basic opinion? Developer already made that suggestion on events. And here, it is epic selection kit which is one year past event related kits in it. I don't see any logic misuse or self advantage. If you finish 7 out of 7 challenges during events, an event epic selection kits will be obtained. So obtaining it makes you richer, let it be if anyone feels like that, actually that's the point of events in my mind because every events will make you richer and make the game easier with new event buildings with more power and properties, so remove all events in the game. But you will not say anything like that, because it affects the fun in the game rite. Like the same, this idea suggested to bring some fun to finish challenger chest during events.

Nice but not relative. You could also propose for everyone to get 1000 diamonds from that last chest during events, following the same logic. Just cause anyone can get it it does not mean it suddenly applies to the rules.

Nobody's going to get 20 gold celtic taverns from this, it'd still take months to years to accumulate the kits for just one.

You start with Celtic Tavern lvl 7. Next step, Blue Galaxy, Finish Special Production and Self Aid kit. Worst case scenario it takes 60 attempts, but absolutely not months or years for just one.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I don't need a reason, not am I saying it does not. Inno is asking you to explain why an idea keeps balance. Not just say it does.
Grab a pair, mate. All you're crying is about imbalance of something that is close to non-existence.

I can tell of a few (stop me if you like):

To get the end chest, one must complete the challenges 7 days in a row. That's a week's time to get that "limited" item.

An event is typically around 21-25 days on average. If you mustered enough you might get 3 kits in the end. Else, very limited.

You can't even buy days with diamonds. You have to wait it out like the rest of us. And, don't be thinking about adjusting the set time lest you want to wait a little bit longer for the new time to take effect and your daily to show up.

And finally, when was the last time we get quests that we enjoy doing without as much as paying for diamonds (and if it doesn't break) to switch? This alone is the reason why I just left the dailies to rust; I get my castle points elsewhere, mind you.

Oh yeah, the balance is there because it would take someone dedicated to doing dailies (or spending enough diamonds to switch) to make it all the way to the end to get just that 1 item. And not only that, but what about the amount of kits needed to get said max buildings nowadays.

You start with Celtic Tavern lvl 7. Next step, Blue Galaxy, Finish Special Production and Self Aid kit. Worst case scenario it takes 60 attempts, but absolutely not months or years for just one.
And, you're b****in' because YOU CAN'T DO THAT? Give me a break! Last I checked, this isn't an "exploit" simply because it's part of the game. But, thanks for the tip. I will try it once I have "time" in doing so out of my busy schedule, lol.