• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contemporary Era

• Thread starter DeletedUser4806
  • Start date

DeletedUser4806

Hi,
could we have more informations about this era?

Thanks to all!

DeletedUser

Come on! Many players say it is imminent!
and ?
it doesn't matter what players say

or did it matter what the players said when they reduced attacking bonus
or what the players said when GB of modern era gave old goods
or that players said the bonus increase of level 11 and above are too low

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser4130

It seems that the goods will be as follows;
Copper - Magnet Factory
Granit - Gas
Alabaster - Plastics
Gold - Robotics
Honey - Bionics Data

In EN world, if your in BA-CA map and hover over EMA goods boost province, it shows what the boost will be for in CE.

DeletedUser

Copper - Magnet Factory
Granit - Gas
Alabaster - Plastics
Gold - Robotics
Honey - Bionics Data

In EN world, if your in BA-CA map and hover over EMA goods boost province, it shows what the boost will be for in CE.

Also hover over the EMA goods on the town hall to see this.

DeletedUser4806

Copper - Magnet Factory
Granit - Gas
Alabaster - Plastics
Gold - Robotics
Honey - Bionics Data

Where did you get this information?

DeletedUser

Where did you get this information?
you do what is written 2 post before yours
or what is written 1 post before yours

and funny: the answer of your question is already in the posting you quoted

[...] In EN world, if your in BA-CA map and hover over EMA goods boost province, it shows what the boost will be for in CE.
Of course, you know, being able to see these boosts alongside icons of their respective contemporary era production facilities means that the graphics for the new era already reside on the server because the small icons are derived live from the original graphic file... ^^

The new era shines
Waterways by rosy trees
Where the sun rises

...Love the rosy trees. ;-D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Great Building: Lotus Temple
6x6. on level 1: 13100 coins & 2800 happiness

DeletedUser

I'm really, really curius about something; and I'd be so glad if anyone from InnoGames could answer this one:

Why are (almost) all of the buildings in CE china/japanese-themed? Signs everywhere, bridges, lamps etc in asian theme. I'm not against it, I'm just wondering as you've always said that the setting in FoE is American :)

DeletedUser

I'm really, really curius about something; and I'd be so glad if anyone from InnoGames could answer this one:

Why are (almost) all of the buildings in CE china/japanese-themed? Signs everywhere, bridges, lamps etc in asian theme. I'm not against it, I'm just wondering as you've always said that the setting in FoE is American :)

Would have been more appropriate for Tomorrow to be Asian themed!

DeletedUser5097

This great building looks verry nice, the designe of this building is great.:D I think that
the bonus is just not so nice.:( Thare are a lot of people the has wisch a new coin boost
greatbuilding. Mayby can we make a GB in the future witch a second coinboost looks
like St. Mark's Basillica.:)

I think I don't build this one. It's a little bit big GB, and the bonus are not so great,
but maybe I will build this one by the designe.:) This is a nice building a good choice
for a GB.

And I see a new age after us age.:) I love a futuristic era and I'am happy that FoE
will do it. The name ''tomorow'' is maybe not so logical, I think ''futuristic era'' is maybe
a better name for a futuristic era, but the name ''Tomorrow'' for a futuristic era is also
nice.:) I see to in the technology three a nice idea. A building on the water.

About the Contemporary Era it's a new nice era with mutch challens. It's a good
idea but a little bit little era.:p I love it and I see that the first flying unit will
comming on the battle that's nice.:D I can't wait for fight with this guy's.:)
How looks the helicopters on the battle? I like a screenshot.
For the FoE-team great work.:) You listing to idea's of players and that's nice
I can see it on the Tech Three and the goods are realy nice. I leather some things
about some thing's that I I've never heard of. That's nice :) a thing is just the
good: ''Bionomics data''. I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The name ''tomorow'' is mayby not so logical, I think ''futeristic era'' is mayby
a better name for a futuristic era, but the name ''Tomorow'' for a futeristic era is also
nice.:)

I've understood it a little bit different than you :) I think that InnoGames have said that they aren't going to add any future (sci-fi) eras, and that is why I think that they choosed "tomorrow" as the final era, because tomorrow isn't actually the future, but neither present. So it is a little between those two, which makes that era a perfect oppurunity to add more things to that era as the game still develops :)

DeletedUser2752

Hey guys, I'm going to post some CE special stats here:
Town Hall: 30,000 coins/day; 144,000 points (+48K increase from PME)
Champion's Retreat: 2,200 points
- Champion (Heavy Unit): 100 Attack, 125 Defense, 10 Range (7 on scaled map), 22 Movement, +30 Attack on plains, +35 A/D against Fast, +70 A/D against Ranged, +8 A/D for Chivalry, +6 A/D for Call of Duty, 10000 points for killing (12000 in a delighted city)
Hall of Fame: 135 power/day (+25 from PME); 270 when motivated (+50 from PME); no change in points (yet)
Reindeer Paddock: 156 pop; 2,721 supplies/hr (+300 from PME); 1,800 points
Oasis: 488 pop; 12,000 coins/day (+2,800 from PME); 1,200 points; 1 of each CE good if motivated
King/Queen: 1 pop; 13,000 coins/day (+3,000 from PME); 600 points
Victory Tower: 100 medals/week (no reno kit for that :D)
Wishing Well: 15,260 coins; 12,500 supplies; 20 PE goods, 160 medals, 2FP, 50 diamonds
Old Graveyard: 2,300 happiness; 1,530 points

I still got one Renovation kit. Does anyone want another building?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the Old Graveyards would be good to see, if possible :)

about the GB .... ehhh.... coins and happyness ?

i hope the other one is better :)

DeletedUser5221

hey
can anyone tell me de stats of the diamond houses in the ce