• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contemporary era hidden rewards?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5663
  • Start date

DeletedUser5663

Anyone got any good "hidden rewards" from the CE quests yet? Like diamonds or diamond buildings?

DeletedUser2752

I think he means more of a special or premium reward. About half of the quests I've won diamonds from were "hidden rewards" too though.

DeletedUser

Hidden reward quests can be skipped usually. Therefore one wants to know if you get 100 diamonds or 1 gold for spending 2 mio coins and supplies.

And if you did it wrong = were unlucky you'd be very sad or angry even. Not sure if that is what they wanted to achieve with these quests.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Hidden rewards are always a 'surprise' - and I do not agree with byeordie on his findings on getting diamond rewards on about half of the quests with hidden rewards... but that maybe due to the fact that I skip lots of quests :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser5663

Ok so how about memorable stuff, like the luxury house you get from a hidden reward at the start of the modern era?

DeletedUser5663

Mostly goods so far. Build a Zen Garden gave 20 diamonds. Skipped only one quest with renewables, so that might have been good.