• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Confirmation window for (4 digit) PF deposit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesgouo

Baronet
Proposal:
Have a confimation window ONLY for FP deposits of 4 digits (1000 or above).

Reason:
At the end of RESEARCH TREE, the recurring mission needs 200 FP deposits.
Every time I need to type "200" in the FP window. Several times in a row.
Sometimes in a hurry it goes one more zero and the accident occurs.

I don't need a confirmation window for a 3-digit deposit.
But for 4-digit deposits YES I want a confirmation window.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Sl8yer

Regent
Being in a hurry is your problem. If you are, don't do it, or pay attention to what you do.
Ideas should be about making the game better. They should not be about a personal problem.
Even with a "don't ask again" confirmation box. That way you can come up with the most crackpot ideas and give the players the option to opt out.
It's basically confirming your idea is bad.

vesgouo

Baronet
Being in a hurry is your problem. If you are, don't do it, or pay attention to what you do.
Ideas should be about making the game better. They should not be about a personal problem.
Even with a "don't ask again" confirmation box. That way you can come up with the most crackpot ideas and give the players the option to opt out.
It's basically confirming your idea is bad.

The goal is to make the game better. I didn't understand where it would make the game worse.
Different people have different needs. It may not be a problem for you but it may be for others
In reality this has already been implemented
But it is for all FP deposits.
I don't need confirmation for small deposits. Only for larger deposits.

ehm don't we alrd *have* a confirmation window for this alrd? if you have checked it so it no longer appears, your problem. you can redisplay it via settings window i believe.

DeletedUser9522

ehm don't we alrd *have* a confirmation window for this alrd? if you have checked it so it no longer appears, your problem. you can redisplay it via settings window i believe.
Yes, but that thing is not very practicable as it is. I would want a confirmation window to appear if the spending of FP is signifcantly higher than I usually spend.
It would help, if the you could set the minimum amount of FP for the confirmation window yourself.

Sl8yer

Regent
Yes, but that thing is not very practicable as it is. I would want a confirmation window to appear if the spending of FP is signifcantly higher than I usually spend.
It would help, if the you could set the minimum amount of FP for the confirmation window yourself.

Paying attention to what you do also helps.

coolyfooly

Squire
I just wish when applying points to a GB it will give a warning if some one else applied fps to it all ready while you placing and ask if u still want to place. Not sure if the game can detect that or not, as u have to refresh the GB to see any new points added.

vesgouo

Baronet
Paying attention to what you do also helps.
So ... do you think they should remove protection systems like these?
mTcnu6m.png

If they got something simple like I suggested it would help. "Set the amount" is a dream that I doubt we can achieve (unfortunately)

I have explained this above. Read the content.
And no: There is no way to reverse the choice.
In fact....
If these choices could be changed in the settings, several options for windows could exist, to meet the most varied tastes (for example, the suggestion of this topic)
But there is always the "this is not important" concept

(The important is that we now have a GREEN TRAIL on the ship of the new event)

Status
Not open for further replies.