• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Confectionary showing up as not attached to roads when it is.

DeletedUser4966

World: Beta (D)
Browser and Version: Chrome
Overview of the bug: The Confectionary is showing up as unattached even when connected to a road. I have tried to change the road design and move the location of the Confectionary, it still shows up unattached.
Screenshots: (at the bottom)
How often this occurs: I only saw it the one time- I refreshed and it was fixed.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Refreshing made it reset I suppose- but I did get a screenshot before I refreshed.
Beta bug.jpg

DeletedUser2752

If it was fixed after a refresh, then I can't really confirm the bug...

Andi47

Overlord
It just happened to me with a windmill (and the other buildings downward this road) - maybe you can reproduce it with this info: I deleted a floral bush in the vicinity of the windmill (next to, but not adjacent, at the place where I now have the fence, between my windmill and the soldier barracks) somewhat upward the road (i.e. closer to the town hall) and the windmill became disconnected.

This is not the first time I see this bug (the other time it also happened with deleting a decoration - if you look into my city, I deleted one of the four decorations between the windmill and the soldier barracks both times). The first time, refreshing did not fix it. After I moved away a road between town hall and windmill and moved it back again, it was fixed.

The second time it fixed itself after I built a new decoration in the mentioned area.

My browser and version: 1.23.22203 (27.03.2014 10:48), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 12,0,0,77, Windows 7, Firefox/28.0, 1920x948, Legacy

NormaJeane

Viceroy
This seems to be an intermittent bug which may be applicable to more buildings showing up disconnected while they are not. It has been reported to the developers. It seems to be purely a display issue and sometimes you may be able to 'fix' this by disconnecting and reconnecting the building.

Howeve buildings affected by this should still produce as normal. If not so: Please post your comments.