• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Combine-All Button for fragments

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Reason
Sometimes over a period of time you build up a *lot* of certain types of fragments. Some things on my main server I have 100+ sets of fragments for a thing. This takes 2 clicks per set to merge.
Details
Box will have a spinner to allow you to open up to the number of sets you've currently collected and reflect how many fragments are needed for the amount you want to open.
Balance
Would make it less annoying to combine items to sell in antique dealer. But annoyance alone should not be a balancing mechanic.
Abuse Prevention
None.
Summary
This is just a convenient option to save a lot of pointless clicks.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
There's an option to automerge non-building items which is born of a similar motivation forwarded, but this could be extended to all items instead as it remains under the player's control whether or not to merge.
Offer the same multi-action functionality for fragment merging as for box-opening:

1710704429534.png

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

Thunderdome

Emperor
A 1000x for this! At any given time, to combine fragments I collected in a week or two, it would take about 15-20 minutes to do within my inventory. This would save the time and clicks in doing each one at a time.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
These were discussed and suggested as ideas when fragments got introduced.

Assemble all merge button suggested earlier which is better than this one which got forwarded to devs already. I don't know why they have not implemented yet.

Kronan

Viceroy
Agreed... I also think anything NOT yet ready to build to at least 1, should be colored DIFFERENTLY than GREEN. I'm big on "TRAFFIC light color design" - because it's one thing that's relatively ubiquitous on our planet.

Yellow means caution - well, assembly not possible, so not yet ready.
Green means all clear - ready to assemble to 1 unit or more. Good use of color for communications is just as important as it is for artistry.

inventory recoloring - 101.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed... I also think anything NOT yet ready to build to at least 1, should be colored DIFFERENTLY than GREEN. I'm big on "TRAFFIC light color design" - because it's one thing that's relatively ubiquitous on our planet.

Yellow means caution - well, assembly not possible, so not yet ready.
Green means all clear - ready to assemble to 1 unit or more. Good use of color for communications is just as important as it is for artistry.

View attachment 11078
I feel like on mobile it's much easier to tell, like they are different colors?? Inno has made a lot of seriously bad decisions on the frags, can't even tell what buildings you even have in the inventory??? Like how does that happen??

Yes to OP's idea, we already have the mechanism in place when opening multiple.

Kronan

Viceroy
Yes, impressive response (suggestion here to implementation time....) and thank you Inno for "embracing" the cause!

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
it is getting even better
We added a new button to the inventory, which allows you to assemble all items, where you have enough fragments of. This will be added to the app as well very soon.

DarkblueOO6

Merchant
I was just going to suggest this one today after I looked at a stack of things I needed to build and spent 30 min clicking lol I would like if it had a max or all function to it cause I have over 5k one up fragments and I don't want to click the arrow 500 times when I age up :D

Attachments

• one up.png
    one up.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 3