• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Reported to Developers: Colony Expansions

doc01

Farmer
Troubleshooting
yes
I'm in the era of Titan and I noticed that the last missions give a total of 3 colony expansions but there is no place on the colony.
Is this an error or is this normal?

Browser or App version and version number
opera
Recreation steps
there is no room for expansion and there is no button to insert it
Frequency
everytime
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Can anyone confirm this? There was one expansion missing, which got added later on. Afaik this was the only know issue.

doc01

Farmer
I'm in the era of Titan and I noticed that the last missions give a total of 3 colony expansions but there is no place on the colony.
Is this an error or is this normal?
Crystal data storage and Antifreeze skincare give 3 espansions but on spaceport there is no romm for them.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The first one only provides 1 expansion and the other one 2. I counted the expansions on my live server and they match just fine. Did you maybe research a technology from Space Age Mars recently? There is currently a bug, that these can also unlock colony expansions for further ages.

doc01

Farmer
I don't remember, it could be... however I still have to search for "crystal data storage" (1 expansion) but in the colony there is no room for it... as there was room for the previous two expansions

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I checked your research log, you did indeed research one way later, that includes 3 colony expansions, but that was before Titan released. But this is most likely still the cause for the issue.
This means this issue is already known :)