• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Collection bug

Troubleshooting
yes
When trying to collect a build, normally I click somewhere in the land area covered by that building.
However, in the last few weeks, if the land area of the building I am trying to collect is partially covered by the building in front of it, the one in front gets collected.

A similar issue appears when a building (let's call it "A") has a "not connected to street" sign on top. If I try to delete something (let's call this something "B") on the land area behind the "no street" sign, the building A is deleted, despite the fact that I am clicking in the land area of building B.

Browser or App version and version number
both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome
Recreation steps
Frequency
all the time
Can this be reproduced?
yes, on both beta and live servers

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
collection icons on buildings are now clickable which makes them easier to collect - especially the 1x1 buildings.
unfortunately stars and icons for disconnected buildings are currently also clickable. this is a bug that will be fixed.

collection icons on buildings are now clickable which makes them easier to collect - especially the 1x1 buildings.
unfortunately stars and icons for disconnected buildings are currently also clickable. this is a bug that will be fixed.
Thanks for your response.

I was afraid of that; meaning it's a feature, not a bug. Just curios, did any user EVER requested such change?
I am asking, because I think that the REAL reason for which Inno did this was to increase the number of accidental collections of not so very good buildings when trying to take advantage of Blue Galaxy properties (I know, I must be a tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist :p).

Good at least that Inno is treating the "disconnected" issue as a bug.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Cultural settlements finishing a quest and clicking on collect button exiting the game in app latest version. Is this already taken care?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Cultural settlements finishing a quest and clicking on collect button exiting the game in app latest version. Is this already taken care?
That sounds like a different bug, that got fixed a while ago. Have you checked for updates for your app?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
That sounds like a different bug, that got fixed a while ago. Have you checked for updates for your app?
Just for double confirmation, verified with all latest app version from last three days.

Issue is happening still.

Please reopen the old issue thread raised for this.