• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Collect All & Restart Production: not for goods

DeletedUser

World: Dunsgard (Beta-Server)
Browser and Version: Firefox 28
Screenshots: not available
How often this occurs: every time
Urgency: low

Overview of the bug:
when using the premium feature to collect all with automatic restart the goods production weren't started.
I am using 24 hours and every time I have to start the goods production manually

expected behaviour:
when using 4, 8 or 24 hours as production time the goods production should be also started

DeletedUser2752

The reason why goods productions don't start is because the system does not know if you actually want to spend your coins and supplies (and goods for ME+) on setting them, and if you are low on coins/supplies, it wouldn't know which goods you want priority over another.
The same goes for military buildings (though IMO I think rogue and champion buildings should be set if you click on the 24h)

Last edited by a moderator:

conqueror9

Regent
The reason why goods productions don't start is because the system does not know if you actually want to spend your coins and supplies (and goods for ME+) on setting them, and if you are low on coins/supplies, it wouldn't know which goods you want priority over another.
The same goes for military buildings (though IMO I think rogue and champion buildings should be set if you click on the 24h)

If you are low on coins/supplies,

the game should pop up " Due to insfficient coins or supplies, manual start is required"....
this give alert to player and make thigns clear

DeletedUser

When you pay the 5 diamonds its for the collect feature, which is what is offered in the tooltip. The reset is supposedly an additional "bonus" feature after the pickup. They could probably re-word the tooltip better to state that your really paying for the collect all with a reset to supplies, I'm sure many have payed the 5 diamonds assuming that goods would get reset too, only to find that they don't ( especially now that people are farming up goods for GvG ).