• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Collect all finished productions doesn't collect all productions!

DeletedUser7265

I am not really sure, if this is called a "bug", but it's definitely an error. An error of function or of description.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Have more than 10 FP in the FP-bar
2. Have one or more buildings, that give FP.
3. Spend 5 diamonds to collect all finished productions.

Issue Description:
The descriptipion says: "Pay 5 diamonds to collect ALL finished production in your city." So I expect, that ALL finished buildings were collected. But all buildings, that give FP are NOT collected. When you pay Diamonds for it, it should earn everything. At least the description is false, but in my opinion, the function is implemented false.

Player: Emperor123
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Lubuntu 15.10
Browser Version: Chromium 48.0.2564.116
Viewport Size:1920x1080

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes. Nothing found.

DeletedUser5149

The 'collect all' for 5 diamonds works fine (I have ended up with more than 40 fps in my fp-bar, after using it) as long as you start out with 10 or less fps in the fp-bar. I think that since you can't do any fp producing collections with more than 10 fps in the fp-bar, it's unrealistic to expect the 'collect all' would overrule that.

DeletedUser

it would be a possible abuse feature when you could collect FP with that feature if you already have more than 10

DeletedUser7265

it would be a possible abuse feature when you could collect FP with that feature if you already have more than 10
Why abuse? You can already get more FP, also when you have already more than 10: Go to a Great Building, that levels soon. It needs only 1 FP to level. Use a 10FP-package to level it and boom, 9 additional FP are in your bar, so when you had 40, now you have 49.

Also, why abuse: Its dumb to store FP. You can't get new, when you do that. So what is the advantage?

DeletedUser7265

it's unrealistic to expect the 'collect all' would overrule that.

As I already wrote in the other answer: You can overrule that rule with GBs. So why not with Diamonds - thats in fact real money. So you should expect, to get, what is promised (ALL finished productions), otherwise it were a scam.

DeletedUser

As I already wrote in the other answer: You can overrule that rule with GBs. So why not with Diamonds - thats in fact real money. So you should expect, to get, what is promised (ALL finished productions), otherwise it were a scam.

The FP bar mechanics work so once you have 10, the next collection, whether 1 or more FPs will max out the bar so you cannot collect more FPs until bringing your balance to 10 or less again.
When the collect all function detects more FPs to collect when you already have 10 in the bar, it can't override the coded limits of the FP bar itself, so it does not collect those.
This is not a scam, it is simply the reality of the game mechanics in relation to the FP bar.

DeletedUser7265

Ok, when it's intended behaviour, then the description has to be changed. When you don't get, what you pay for (ALL finished prdoductions), it's not good.