• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion collect all finished production BUTTON on mobile app

DeletedUser8859

+1
Browser and mobile versions should get as close as possible. Features like this one should be available at both versions.

Also, a new function for mobile users to spend diamonds on, surely something Inno would like.
Cost of implement vs potential impact on diamonds use/sales?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6063

anything new in this theme ?

designers doesn't think about convenience that have players ?
designers doesn't think about earn money for Innogames?
designers doesn't think that max. 100 FP on the bar was good 4 years ago ?

forwandert

Farmer
Have to say this would probably be the quickest way to get people spend diamonds. Can only assume there some programming reason not to add it. Either that or diamond usage through the comp version isnt that high.

Luke Stark

Marquis
they have enough diamond spenders now that GBG is on live ;]

honestly I have my productions very late in the evening so I'm sure that I'm playing on the browser then...mainly because of that and only that reason ;)

Dessire

Regent
+1 but i dont like it at all. why? because I have a frontenac at level 80, and when i must collect my city productions, i collect one by one in order to complete the melfjonrd mission (gather X amount of gold) many times. I know that the button can be pressed or not but well, i'm just mentioning why i don't like it at all.

also, here is a list of things whe should have but we don't:

1. a button to aid all friends when you open your friends list, another one when you open your guild members list and a last one when you open your neighborhood list. (because some players only want to aid friends, others, friends and guild members and others all players of the 3 lists

2. a button to visit al taverns

3. increase the limit of 100 FP in the FP bar to 500 or +

4. let us send friendship petition to 140 players, not 80 and maybe increase the limit from 140 to 160 or 180.

Sl8yer

Regent
+1 but i dont like it at all. why? because I have a frontenac at level 80, and when i must collect my city productions, i collect one by one in order to complete the melfjonrd mission (gather X amount of gold) many times. I know that the button can be pressed or not but well, i'm just mentioning why i don't like it at all.

also, here is a list of things whe should have but we don't:

1. a button to aid all friends when you open your friends list, another one when you open your guild members list and a last one when you open your neighborhood list. (because some players only want to aid friends, others, friends and guild members and others all players of the 3 lists

2. a button to visit al taverns

3. increase the limit of 100 FP in the FP bar to 500 or +

4. let us send friendship petition to 140 players, not 80 and maybe increase the limit from 140 to 160 or 180.

Basically what you need is someone else to play for you.

why do we need a button for this? nearly all mobile devices (except the archaic ones perhaps) got motion detection/gyroscopic capabilities in them... just have the game collect all when you SHAKE your mobile, that would be fun to have :)

Julvs

Merchant
+1
Browser and mobile versions should get as close as possible. Features like this one should be available at both versions.

Also, a new function for mobile users to spend diamonds on, surely something Inno would like.
Cost of implement vs potential impact on diamonds use/sales?
And what about adding goods buildings to this feature? It's just to gain time.

Thunderdome

Emperor
why do we need a button for this? nearly all mobile devices (except the archaic ones perhaps) got motion detection/gyroscopic capabilities in them... just have the game collect all when you SHAKE your mobile, that would be fun to have :)
Until your phone or mobile dies of Mobile Shake Syndrome.