• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Clicking on "Open Inventory" on GB Reward window causes sets to 'refresh'. [46883]

DeletedUser5882

I don't think many clicks the open inventory button and I did press it by accident.
That's how I noticed the bug.

The GB reward windows appears only when the game is newly opened, or if game is already open, after returning from someone's city.

After returning the screen always is focused on main hall restricting the visible areas of one's own city.
I have two sets in my city: The Japanese themed spring set, and the no-road winter event set pieces like halmbock etc.

Only the spring set happens to fall into the visible area after returning to my city. That is how I noticed this bug as well.

When I had more rewards later, this time I did a quick window closing to check how my winter set placed on the left lower corner area was doing. I saw that they too were acting the same way.

So this is a bug that happens repeatedly only when clicked on "Open inventory" on GB reward pop up window.

*It is not changing the timers in any way! It appears to be a visual bug only.