• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Cityhall FP + Full FP bar = plays collection sound

DeletedUser

World
Dunarsund

Browser and Version
1.22.21715 (13.03.2014 12:24), falcon93 (51017), zz1, en_US, WIN 12,0,0,77, Windows 7, Chrome/33.0.1750.152, 1280x923, Legacy

Overview of the bug
The "collection sound" is being played even though you already have 10 FPs in your FP-bar and your cityhall will give you one more.

Screenshots
N/A.

How often this occurs
Always.

Urgency
It is not gamebreaking, but surely a bit confusing. Low/Medium?

Summary
1. Wait untill your FP-bar is full (10 FP).
2. Wait untill you can collect the reward from your townhall (it must be atleast 1 FP).
3. Wait untill somthing more can be collected in you town, for instance, a house.
4. Collect from the house first, and keep your mousebutton pressed.
5. Now move your cursor over the townhall and try to collect the reward from you townhall. The "collection sound" will be played, but you won't collect it. This also disables you from accessing your townhall.
6. If you keep moving it over the cityhall, the sound will be looped very many times.

Expected result
It should work in the same way as when you try to collect FP from a GB when your FP-bar is full. A window should pop up, telling you that you can't collect it untill it's enough room in the FP-bar and offer you a way to enter your cityhall without collecting. Exactly the same way as CDM works :)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported
Yes, didn't find anything.

Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?
Yes, without success.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Confirmed :)

Btw, another method of accessing the town hall tabs would be customizing your profile description

4. If you click-and-hold your left mouse button and keep moving it over the cityhall, the sound will be looped very many times.
This gave me a good laugh when I tried it :p

DeletedUser

Wow I'm impressed :D It has already been fixed! :D Very good work InnoGames :) One last litte problem though, the "collection-sound" is still being played, even though the "can't collect"-window opens up. You might want to disable that sound when it can't be collected :)

DeletedUser

:(

My bad, it has not been fixed yet. However, I managed to find the difference :) In order for this bug to happen, something else needs to be collected first. So for instance, wait untill you have 10 FP in your bar and untill there's 1 FP collecteble in your townhall, then collect something else, for instance, a house, and then keep your mouse button pressed. Then try to collect it from the townhall :) First post has been updated ;)

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Thank you for your input falcon93!
Indeed it is not fixed yet, but it was possible to reproduce this problem and is therefore confirmed: which means it will be added to the to-do-list of support ;)